Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

If You LoVe MoDeRn NaShEeD..Then this is for you!

Mujahida   

Silent-Sistah Asalamalaykum

It just opened for me sis. Try clicking again and when it opens choose one of the songs for listening, a list will appear soon as you open the site. " They can't Stop Islam is the first song on the list.

M'aSalama & Good Luck smile.gif

Changed   

i nearly cried laughing .......walaahi .......my fav song

they cant stop islam.........fot the first time i felt like screaming horey.....yet i had to close my window so my neighbors dont hear it ...... redface.gif

why are they rapping? :confused:

i also love the plegde of alligance :D

asalaamu alaykum,

Lateefah thanks for posting this. I'm a big big big fan of SOA.

Silent sistah try this: Soldiers of Allah

There was this other group that I used to love, ANP but unfortunetly they aren't making anymore songs. If you have Kazaa try searching for a song called "Islaam" by ANP. I have some of their old songs, if you're interested you can PM me and maybe we can arrange it so that u get it directly from me on Kazaa.

The following group is also good, they're made up former members of ANP, they're called A'shuara.

The Poets

You can get more Islamic songs from this radio station owned by a brother that goes to my uni.

Islamified

Enjoy!

ws

Mujahida   

Salam's Ya Muslimeen

Oh Mizz_Unique Sis I don't know why they're rapping + They use music instruments. But I Love their lyrics. Those words are words that do not anger Allah "thats why I called it modern Nasheed" AstaqfuruAllah if thats a sin.

Conscious Manipulation Do you know Raihan? smile.gif They recorded many Nasheeds with Yusuf Islam? Aww I Love them MashaAllah. Esp " Ya Nabi salam aleyka"! The benefit of it is iT'S Real Nasheed no music all voice.

Ma'Salama

اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

maasha allaah sis ladeafha .. I liked the lyrics ,, but i can't complete couse of the music, if you have nasheed whithout music i'll apreciate you..