Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Visit to the Healing Center

NGONGE   

^^ You know he didn't go to a real wadaad because, waxa la yedhi, if you visit a wadaad with such complaints (as the ones A&T suffers from) they would usually spit on you. :D

Why do you all make fun of Abtigii's delimna's instead of offering contructive advice.

Here is my take on the matter A - tell the wife. After some proper telling off and not putting out, you will learn your lesson.

-Serenity-;848816 wrote:
Why do you all make fun of Abtigii's delimna's instead of offering contructive advice.

Here is my take on the matter A - tell the wife. After some proper telling off and not putting out, you will learn your lesson.

You're asking the guy to play Russian roulette with his marriage; never ever tell your wife anything! Her ignorance is her happiness.

wyre   

-Serenity-;848816 wrote:

Tell The Wife Kuteh, ma In La Furaad rabtaa :D