Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Why Dr.Osman Loves Puntland. An In-depth Analysis

Dr_Osman   

I think a-lot of people on SOL think I am just a clan minded lunatic who supports Puntland because it is where my fathers hail from. This is not the case at all, I do not support cities or governments merely based on clan-lines or you'd hear me constantly talking about bayla or iskushuban and areas where development is stagnant. I only boast about Puntland because it is a viable adminsitration, it has peace and in general it is prospering compared to other parts of Somalia.

My love for Puntland can be only shown in pictures, so you all understand why the doctor loves north-eastern somalia.

A respectable government with institutions

mahiga-iyo-faroole1.jpg?w=540&h=340

Image1.jpg

111.jpg

Nice cities

The capital Garowe

5716101410_01a6198873.jpg

Galkayo

Galkacyo%5B12%5D.JPG

Bosaso

scaled.php?server=441&filename=dscn0586j

7118825777_75eccd4d9a.jpg

3911.jpg

bosaso_port.jpg

65676292.jpg

Abtigiis   

Why don't you ask a more philosophical question ditoore? Who doesn't know why you love Puntland? You are from there; also they are fake state, and you are a fake doctor! This commonality explains your love!

Somalia   

Doctor, what do you think will be the next developments in say 5 years time, also the so-called parliament will become a city council I hope!