Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

araathiluna?

Muriidi   

what if being a muslim meant being poor,no money no country,no government,no petrodollar,no elaborate sharia colleges,just simple people in simple houses with simple and dugsi .

after the closest word to islam is devotion and not surrender.

look what we talk about all day,how we can beat kuffar at their own game,i'm sure we call drink 'em all under the table or outbluff them in poker but...

what if we have as muslims nothing to boast...no art no philosophy no culture no political system

? do we as a nation stop prospering and growing?

have we nothing to discuss without sounding like kuffar? jumping on every bait thereby promoting evil ?

do we feel like it has all been done and said?

are we being sarcastic?

... where i live we deprogramm sect victims...feel welcome.

Nur   

Muridi bro.

I get dizzy reading your write-up, can you simplify it a bit? it seems that you have a lot in your mind but unable to walk slowly for others to follow you. Everyword you write triggers a topic of its own, such as your Title ( Araathilunaa) but, there is no connection between the words or the sentences. Try to compose your thoughts with simplicity to be beneficial.

Some of my thoughts regarding your write up:

Being Muslim is not a sentence to poverty, but poverty of wealth is endured in Islam to gain richness of faith, instead of having richness of material wealth and poverty and decadence of moral faith.

Islam is a faith of Universal brotherhood for all of mankind, it has no borders, nationalism nor tribalism. If the game is nationalism, we cant beat them, we are playing a different game, Islam is for all of mankind, it crosses borders to reach hearts of the faithful everywhere.

Boasting is not an Islamic Virtue, delivering goodness and kindness to people without taking credit for it is an Islamic character , Allah SWT instructs Muslims to do good on earth and never expect fame nor recognition for it, Quraan says " Laa Nuriidu minkum jazaa;an walaa shukuuraa" " say, we want no reward nor gratitude (for our kind actions) toward you"

Brother Islam does mean SURRENDER, but not to humans, to ALLAH alone.

I hope I clarified some of your thoughts!

Nur

Muriidi   

then i hope you know the difference between

wishful thinking (rayb al manuun) and realization (alyaqiin)

conformity is also unislamic!

but the da'wa to islam is not about telling people that they can keep their money and social status all they have to do is believe in Allah somehow.

it's about that feeling of being content with Allah as your lord and knowing that your worldly affairs are "fitna" and that you have to deal with THEM (your worldly affairs) somehow.

no one expects perfection but a little idealism wouldn't hurt.

much dua' and prayer for our brother and sisters who fell as martyrs ,knowing that as we develop and witness the purity of existence new ways will be discovered to fight kuffaar.

know that much of what we use now (the whole system of national states)is only ghanima,bounty as a result of jihad, i hope no one thinks that is what our brothers and sisters died for.

freedom of speech is not guaranteed by the state they just replace the old opressor with new methods;educated people can live with that,but what about jaamac simpleton?

in islam you don't need to know bukhari by heart to survive or to feel free.what do we the people do now ,satisfy the perviersions of the elite clergy?or what do you think is the result of playing an "islamic" game?

haaa

wadaaddada maa haddana loo gaardinaa ?

oooo wow ma soo xafiday 40kii ?

haaa

kubituu kamaa kubitalladiina min qablihim..

all glory to Allah

no national state political system or any other babylon invention deserves to be glorified or mentioned with such intensity...

ruuney isoo eeg ka dheh.

i'm sorry sounds like a discussion between ju jutsu and aikido.

you know what made me dizzy? in my town there are only two mosques they are in different time zones!