Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Ramadan Topics

Nur   

Ramadan kareem

Nomads

Thank you all for taking the time to select your options, I am sure that your choices were pretty representative of silent Nomads who whenever they see an e-Nuri topics chuckle behind their screens but shy away from being heard. Anyway, the tally of choices is in, InshAllah, as many Nomads have suggested, all the topics are good, and time premitting I will share my thoughts on these topics in due time, as for this Ramadan, inshAllah i will make time to write about the top choices:

1. Freedom is like Light, the Higher the sources, the wider its scope.

This topic earned 5 stars (Votes), the most, and because it also has to do with contemporary issues in islam and the world, touching on it in this holy month is a great start for us in our search for inner peace and peace with the outside world.

The topic is original e- Nuri, I have never heard or read anyone anywhere even hint about it. The title of this topic was trigerred by one of my confrontation with MADMAC of Somalinet years ago, and I did not even realize back then what a great wisdom Allah blessed me with by noting the anaology of freedom and superiority of the granting source. Later Brother Beard, a regular on Somalinet noted it with emphasis in his response post which made the idea a lasting wisdom.

2. Let us shape how Islam is perceived by Non Muslims, through our kind actions.

This topic earned 4 Stars, the second choice for most Nomads which shows the high maturity of the audience, a forward thinking collection of Noamds, seeking to take control of the state of affairs as it reates to the image of Islam and hence Muslims.

3. How to avoid sins

I have written similar topics before, but this time we will take a practical step further to rise above our weaknesses, inshAllah. ( 3 Stars)

4. Run Away from your problems, literally, Long Distance running and Taraawiih Prayers, Soul Body and Mind tuning, an e-Nuri Analogy. (3 Stars)

This is the culmination of years of observation, my obsession with fitness, physical, and my love of service of of Allah swt ( spiritual) and the wisdom to relate the two ( Mind ). This is a motivator, watch out, it may pull you our of your comfortable couch, and connect your disparate life to become a wholesome seamless purposeful life.

Nur

^^^masha allah.....quf wax garad baa tahay, waadna ku mahad santahay inaad wax noo soo gudbisit

insha-allah waan la socon doonaa topic yaasha aad soo wadit oo qiimaha badan

Ramadaan Kariim to u akhi

one more thing....manoo soo diyaarin kartaa fadlan cashar ku saabsan wax yaalaha burburiya soonka. kaas baa hada ku haboon baan u maleenayaa. ilaah hakaa abaal mariyo dadaalkaaga insha-allah.

salaamu caleykum

Nur   

Sweeter sis

Hadduu Allah idmo, waa talo fiican loona baahanyahay waqtigeedana la joogo, laakin goobtan waxaa loo badan yahay af ingiriis. Tan kale,

I will attemnpt to touch on other topics that I did not write about last Ramadan, inshaAllahu tacaalaa.

Nur