Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Thank You, Mr. President

Dear Mr. President,

Allow me to take this time to introduce myself Mr. President, my name is Sugule Abdi and I want to congratulate you on a job well done. Mr. President, normally when a person writes dear Mr. President, they normally list a list of grievances, but I assure this is not a list, rather a form of thank you.

Mr. President, by far, you are one of the best leaders to take office in Puntland and your hard shows it. Every week, I read about Puntland and foreign countries agreeing to investment deals and oil exploration. I also want to assure you that the Puntland community abroad and the ones at home send nothing but absolute support and we want you to continue the good work.

In addition, Mr. President, we want you to know the great people of Puntland are 100 percent aware of your hard work and sacrifices. We are all aware that being a president in modern times takes its toll on one’s family and career, but I assure, your hard work is not in vain.

Your success and hard work will not only lead to a successful Puntland, but also a state that is able to meet the needs of its people. Mr. President, I am not historian, but if I were, I would without a doubt put you as one of the top 100 influential people in the history of Puntland.

Mr. President I also assure you, today and tomorrow historians will look back and recall a leader that was determined, successful, and highly effective. Mr. President, I ask again to allow once more, to say thank you, God bless you and your family and the good people of Puntland. Thank you, Mr. President.

DN