Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Starting bussiness with Iforex

wyre   

I would like to start selling and buying foriegn money with Iforex "Sarifka lacaga qalaad"

Is it trusty?

I'ld like an advice

nuune   

Tell us the location you want, whom you want to serve, the number of currencies you want to accommodate, what is your budget, financial status, what made you think to start such business, what is the demand in your local market, sxb, soo daadi jawabaha.

Ps: Financial regulators would need you to have a license t trade currencies, but answer the questions, and you will get Solers answers.

wyre   

Nuunka I really know nothing ab't bussiness, but a friend of mine in dubai told me he earns 1000 dollars or more through sarifka using www.Iforex.com, he told me to join, he said I can start with small account like 100 dollars

So I am asking if some1 In SOL ever tried it?

nuune   

Not that anyone I know did it, but if it is an online currency trading then it is a different story, if your friend told you that then it must be, have no experience in trading currency online, or never being part of any online trading platforms.

So what do you get in return of that 100 you invested or paid as a fee, do a research on their website or chat with customer service on their website, ask them many questions.