Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Sharif and Siilanyo Were Told They Cant Meet By Farole And Thats Whats Occurred

Dr_Osman   

What happened to the big meeting the tfg and somaliland were going to have? All I heard was a bit of qeyli from silanyo like habar caraysan and the tfg tried to use abdiweli gaas to silence farole but I still don't see any meeting happening between the two. Maybe beesha calamka stepped in and said "nothing is going to happen without puntland approval" so now its on the backburner and siilanyo is back in isolation thanks to faroles power!!! Listen silanyo you must come past farole your leader and my leader and get approval or else you will stay isolated and yelling and screaming won't help change that

Dr_Osman   

But puntland doesnt need your approval siilanyo because were your leader and farole was proving that and its become fact there is nothing you can do on your own without puntland stamp or where is the big meeting between you and sharif? listen old-man farole told you we are the stakeholder no 1 you get it thru your thick head and if u dont like it you won't see any iftin and will remain irrelevant and uncounted for

Dr_Osman;815444 wrote:
Im ruthless sorry guys but I had to unleash

osmano there's nothing ruthless about stating facts. and the fact on this issue is clear, nothing in Somalia is going to happen without PL. :cool:

Faroole is a sub administration under Sharif talks will be after august when things settle down sharif is most likely to be elected again as president of Somalia and Somaliland and Somalia will talk it will be a historical dialogue. Even cabdi cawar said that it will be the TFG the recognized government of Somalia that will talk to the Government of Somaliland. Cabdi cawar told faroole to sit back behind the leaders of Somalia.

Dr osman Mogadishu and hargeysa talked in 1960 Mogadishu and hargeysa made sure the government fell in 1991 and Mogadishu and Hargeysa will talk in 2012.

Carafaat   

Dr_Osman;815462 wrote:
carafat is a legend, wax kama naxo he goes in every thread

No sxb, you are a legend. your analysis, advice, projections and predictions of Somali politics and politicians is of the hook. You should rise up from local to national politics. Puntland has enough politicians and they will manage without you. But Somalia needs you, Dotorre.

XX, Cabdiwali has played a crucial in making these talks possible. Farmaajo and Geedi always opposed direct talks. Geedi even cribbled Somalilands economy by the livestock ban. While Abdiwali signed multimillion invest for Hargeysa water. you have to admit that.

Carafaat actually Professor Ali Mohammad geedi is a good man he said in 2005 that he will not oppose Somaliland recognition never did a TFG prime Minister uttered these words before.

Carafaat Cali geedi and Nur Cade can be great dialogue partners i rather not deal with Cabdi Cawar, sharif is a different story I can assure you though talks between Somaliland and Somalia will be after august when Somalia gets a permanent government.

One thing is sure: If Faroole ever becomes President, i will support and join shabaab.

Not because i believe in their backward ideology, but to oppose him:D

Peacedoon;815541 wrote:
One thing is sure: If Faroole ever becomes President, i will support and join shabaab.

Not because i believe in their ****** ideology, but to oppose him:D

:D:D The Amiirs office is always open

Some of the reactions when he said that the former TFG prime minister Professor Ali Mohammad geedi.

Ra'isal wasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Max'ed Geedi ayaa Shalay ku Dhawaaqay in aanu waxba ka qabin hadii La aqoonsado Maamulka S/land

, Halka uu Kofi anan markasta ku Cel celiyo Midnimada Dhuleed ee Soomaaliya Waa Muqadas, Hadaba Su'aashu waxay tahay Labadaa Nin keebaa Soomaali ah???

Ka dhageyso Radio WidhWidh Online

Ninka ugu Sareeya Golaha Wasiiradda Soomaaliya ayaa Shalay Meel Fagaare ah ka Sheegay wax aanay Ummadda Soomaaliyeed Guud ahaan iyo Gaar ahaan Dadka U dhasahay Gobaladda SSC iyo Weliba Haylaan aanay Aqbali karin, Waxaanuna ku Dhawaaqay in aanu waxba ka Qabin hadi la aqoonsado Gooni U Goosatada S/land.

Mar kasta oo ay Beesha Caalamku ka Hadlayso Arimaha Soomaaliya waxaa ay Sheegaan in ay Tahay Midnimadda Soomaaliya Muqadas lama Taabtaan ah, Laga Soo Bilaabo Goalah Amaanka, Ururka Islaamka, Ururka Midowga Afrika, Jaamacadda Carabta, iyo Urur Goboleedka Igad.

Sidaas oo kale Dastuurka DKMS waxaa uu Qeexayaa in ay Midnimada Jamhuuridda Soomaaliya ay Muqadas tahay lama taabtaan ah.

Maxaa U eg Dadka u Dhashay Goboladda SSC iyo Haylaan ee Diidan Gooni Goosatada Falaaga?

In ay Maxkamad La tiigsadaan Cali Max'ed Geedi?

In ay ka Codsadaan M/wayne C/laahi Yuusuf In uu Xilka ka Qaado?

In ay Aaminaan Reer Waqooyinimadooda oo ay wax La qaybsadaan Gooni u Goosada?

Iyo Iyo Iyo ?

Arintan waxaa ay widhwidh ka furi Doontaa Dood Furan.

peasant   

Peacedoon;815541 wrote:

Not because i believe in their backward ideology, but to oppose him:D

Wax cusub ma aadan sheegin taasi waa dhaqankin wana waxa wadanka meesha uu yaalo dhigay!