Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Article Al Jazeera: Will the London conference change Somalia's future?

Chimera   

Hague confirmed what I have been suspecting the moment the conference was announced, it will be a severe humiliation for the Somali people. No mention of a strong Somali military to replace Amisom, instead they want to keep the embargo in place while funding the AU, rendering the Mogadishu government weak and dependent for a considerable time to come. No mention of the 2012 election, only a vague ''transition must end'', hinting that they have something else ready. Britain sudden interest didn't sit well with me either, this conference was supposed to be in Ankara, but through political wrestling by Britain and the United States it was agreed to have it in London.

The foreign superstructure imposed on Somalia in the last decade will become fully transparent by the end of this month, mark my word.

Taleexi   

I believe without considering the clan factor being one of the determinants of Somalia solution - No viable government will ever emerge in Somalia hence we even tried Islam. One may argue we didn't reject Islam but the people who spearheaded.

Mario B   

Oodweyne;788778 wrote:
^^
:D

And, who would of thought that script of the sort that you are would know thing or two about such a thing. But, then, again, one oughtn't dignify such excuse for a bandwidth, with anything remotely resembling with logic and whatnot, indeed...

What's wrong with masturbation?....but "mental masturbation"now that is really disgusting. *yikes*