Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Traditional-Elders In Ras-Casayr Condemn MP Assasination. PICS

Dr_Osman   

Xaji, Exactly democracy is good system and Somalia will return to that, just dont protest it like 1964 because majority rules. The nation of Somalia came together legally, freely, and is the property of somalis not a clan and no clan or region can decide on leaving the union without full consent of all parties involved in the union. End of story if you dont like take it up with the uk at the conference

Dr_Osman   

Xaji by the way I am not going to get into the conversation of somalia's unity because nothing has been divided and legally speaking somalia is one nation. So there is no debate there and I wont give you the opportunity to discuss something that is legally and realistically never occurred to start with, when it does or its discussion is on the table we will discuss it. But I doubt that will ever happen when you have folks like bay and bakool who pro-union are linguistically, culturally separate from somalia.

We can discuss federalism as that is on the table and a number of administration including yourself are recognised as such by somali administrations and world bodies, this is somethin we can discuss because its got ground local support and international backing. U can support ir ot criticise it but the fact remains its the framework of the nation. If Federalism was removed and replaced with centralism by sharif folks Puntland will automatically make heads roll, but somaliland who hasnt for 20 years been recognised is just sitting there like sitting duck because it cant do nothing about it because lets be serious ur a minority in somalia and you wont be able to scare us or get your voice out there for change so your best option is to keep your folks busy on knocking on doors that tell you to get lost somalia is a legal country and if you want separate you go talk to them

Dr osman why should I protest somaliland is not even part of somalia so those who struggle for power in mogadisho it does not concern somalilanders nor does it effect somalilanders. Its 2012 and its up to them if they want democracy in somalia it doesn't look like it though. The leaders of somalia TFG including you're enclave they are selected hand picked. Even the various clan states such as ximan iyo xeeb and galmudug leaders are selected even the alshabaab leaders are selected.Not sure where the future of somalia is heading osman.

Xaaji Xunjuf;781334 wrote:
Dr osman why should I protest somaliland is not even part of somalia so those who struggle for power in mogadisho it does not concern somalilanders nor does it effect somalilanders. Its 2012 and its up to them if they want democracy in somalia it doesn't look like it though. The leaders of somalia TFG including you're enclave they are selected hand picked. Even the various clan states such as ximan iyo xeeb and galmudug leaders are selected even the alshabaab leaders are selected.Not sure where the future of somalia is heading osman.

:confused:

TFG including you're enclave they are selected hand picked. Even the various clan states such as ximan iyo xeeb and galmudug leaders are selected even the alshabaab leaders are selected, who selects them mr. devoid of all logic?

Xaaji Xunjuf;781339 wrote:
King of kings that was for dr osman not you since you still think I am the colonel from caabuudwaaq looooool

don't be mad at me, i called you it and i was right. by the way, your welcome.

Dr osman not sure why we are discussing federalism since it was not even implemented you're enclave called for federalism the TFG and galmudug and ahsluna suggested to share power based on the 4.5 formula for the next 4 years this was part of the garowe agreement. Also i want to point out few facts somalia is divided along clan lines you're clan enclave controls 2 and a half regions. Sharif will have the upper hand he has the capital in his hands the capital is united today under one admin it will give him lots of leverage. I mean the mogadisho port is in their hands they out number you in the central regions even you're clan cousins in gedo. Easily make a coalition with the likes of sharif remember faarmaajo and how faroole was forced to make an alliance with sakin.

Dr_Osman   

Xaji you are apart of somalia ask any somali and outsider. Like i said this topic is not going to be debated untill you are separated from somalia till then there is nothing to debate. Anyone can claim they separated, your working on claims and I refuse to argue with claims when there isnt anything that is backing it up like recognition. I am going to do a shaykh sharif why talk about somaliland as a country when its not you just end up giving them credibility. The nation is 1 and thats how it is, you dont like go through proper channels and change it if not shut up

Dr_Osman   

Gudoonka sare ee Baarlamaanka Puntland oo tacsi u diray eheladii uu xildhibaanku ka geeriyoodey

Updated:- 33 mins ago| 0 Commnets

Gudoonka sare ee Baarlamaanka Puntland ayaa tacsi u diray eheladii uu ka baxay -AHN- xildhibaan Bile Maxamuud Yuusuf oo xalay fiidkii dabley hubaysani ay ku dileen degmada Baargaal iyo gobolka Bari.

Gudoomiyaha golaha wakiilada ee Puntland Cabdirashiid Maxamed Xirsi oo maanta xarunta Baarlamaanka Puntland ee Garoowe Saxaafadda shir ugu qabtay ayaa tacsi tiiraanyo leh u diray ehaladii iyo qaraabadii uu ka geeriyoodey -AHN- xildhibaan Bile.

Mudane Cabdirasihiid ayaa sheegay in xildhibaanka ay gacan ka xaqdarani dishey islamarkaana uu qayb ka noqonayo tiro xildhibaano ah kuwaas oo siyaabo kala duwan ay gacmo ka xaqdani horay ugu dileen.

Qaar kamid ah xubnaha Baarlamaanka ee Puntland oo iyaguna maanta magaalada Garoowe Saxaafadda kula hadlay ayaa muujiyey dareenkooda ku aadan geerida ku timid -AHN- xildhibaan Bile, waxayna sheegeen inuu ahaa xubin aad u fir fircoon oo ay adkaan doonto in la helo cid booskiisa buuxisa.

Xildhibaan Bile Maxamuud Yuusuf ayaa noqonaya xildhibaankii 5-aad ee Baarlamaanka Puntland ka tirsan oo la dilo, waxaana ka horeeyey xildhibaano 4 ah oo siyaabo kala duwan loogu diley magaalooyinka Boosaaso iyo Gaalkacayo.

Horseed Media

King of kings somaliland controls all its six capital of all regions

While the garowe clan enclave only controls a section galkacyo and garowe and boosaaso.