Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Somaliland Militia Defeated by Buhoodle Neighborhood Watch Security Guards.. VIDEO

kingofkings;780501 wrote:
^^ kulaha give it one more day. how many times do you have get your secessionist butt kicked for you to get it; its over.:cool:

look at this guy..i already know the situation but for people like you it takes days to catch up to real news...seeing you depend on sources like widwidh.com ...secessionists butts.....lool....my secessionist *** has been defeating and humiliating your kind since your kind were born, thats why nothing has changed...still defeating your kind...and as i said when your widwidh sources come to terms with reality in a few days the truth will reach you.

Dr_Osman;780587 wrote:
burahadeer you cant even defeat a sub-clan of d fam...so thats obvious evidence if puntland gets involved or even ssc army your finished. Dude your fighting sub sub clan and ur not even winning. and if u did its still sub clan and the larger clan would beat if u saw 50,000 soldiers while yours is the same size as buhodle security guards

We took on the entire D fam and destroyed them...their state, their army not to mention their moral and sleep... keep up the same line...its about to get funnier and messier... ;)