Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Business difference between Somaliland and Somalia

Somalia   

I sang that one for you after you ironically quoted an anti-colonialist poem when you had Ethiopians entering Buhoodle which is part of what was known as "British Somaliland" while no foreign power has touched Puntland.

Doesn't that strike you as a bit moronic? I mean who does that, who quotes such a poem in this time and place? :D

tumblr_lvpiuihXO61qfy47co1_500.gif

Somalia   

Lol, are those tears I see? Why are you crying?

tumblr_lohg3lnfP51qmg43eo1_500.jpg

I call people out all the time my friend.

Caddaankaanu wada loollanaa madaw xisaynmayno"

And you said the poem was from 1890? I mean, even I do not care for poems but I see the connection here, what happened around 1890? Do you even know your own history? :D

^^^ lol...like i said before and ill say it again..what i or you says makes no difference...everything is ruled through fate, circumstances and preparation. "puntland" is what it is...its not what i say it is...i am merely telling you what it is from observation, from being there and logically speaking i have been to both..so again we go back to reason. There is no comparison. Thats my point. so enjoy going around in circles and taking cheap shots where ever you can. But in the end none of it really matters, factors on the ground do and factors on the ground dictate Somalia is screwed.

Somalia   

There's nothing to envy in regards to your "investments". Where are these so-called investments? Making up that you have billionaires is not really attractive. lets look at the facts.

No major extraction company has signed up with the triangle state due to the fact that isn't even considered to be a state, more like in limbo for 20 years.

I mean, I do not even understand why you guys need to lie, you have other things to brag about but money isn't one of them.

This is legitimate, some made up story about you having a connection to Canary Wharf is not.

tumblr_lwyv7skIs11r92qrwo1_1280.png?AWSA

tumblr_lwyv7skIs11r92qrwo2_1280.png?AWSA

The level of deceit that some people will stoop to is unbelievable. I do not blame you though, you have nothing going on for you... at all.

Somalia   

Well when a person makes up something he must be corrected.

I think it is evident from the name changing of this thread and the edited first couple of posts - who was right in this instance.

And with that, I leave you with this.

tumblr_lr2lyhfGbt1qkhy3e.gif

It takes American drones, Ethiopian and African foot soldiers and back-stabbing maryooley to confront AS and you say wabbit bunches. Anyway we heard Oodka fall face first into Siiraanyo's bossom, maxaa ka jira:-)