Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Jon Stewart on Lowes

N.O.R.F   

I really need to get the Comedy Channel back.

America!

Edit:

Just heard what that Lowes Exec said. Flabbergasted!

lol@the Lowe's commercial parody, acted by former outsource actors, GUPTA and Rajiv(name of their characters) from the NBC sitcom.

I love both actors, I think they are brilliant to appear on the commercial, the whole mess about the All american controversy needs to settle, about time we had some comic relief. That said, John Stewart is on the wrong side of

the controversy.

LMAO@@@@@@@@@Mandvi asked Stewart to list the items needed to make a bomb, and noted that they were all available in the hardware store. “Without the store Lowe’s,” he concluded, “the jihadist goal is unachievable.”

I occasionally enjoy watching the daily show clips but I think Stewart was wrong to single out Lowe's, as others

have in this forum.

Among the advertisers who pulled out, Lowe's was one of 60+ companies who decided to take their business elsewhere, that said, we cannot demonize companies for making business decisions that is right for them. Why should Lowe's or any other department chain take the heat for the actions of others who took the time to sign petitions and make phone calls to department chains that profit the organizations that called for the advertisers to pull their ads from the program. After all, those organizations represent communities, they mobilized and took the initiative to advance causes that are dear to them, why cant Muslims do the same? Lowe's and other advertisers are wise to pull their ad, as the show is mediocre and the "so called muslims" casted for "all American Muslim" are a bunch of douche bags, especially some of the men.

Talk about a wanna be Football Coach who cant get his sorry excuse of 'all Lebanese team' win a game, or how about that morbid obese son of a gun who preaches to the recently converted brother in law while he prayers in his dirty shorts. All along exposing his unproportioned body, including his chubby arms exposed and the ink of the tattoos splitting all over the floor? The sheer hypocrisy is extreme and here we are making a federal case about of few advertisement being pulled. This goes to show the media hyperbole that keeps the mainstream media on life support, which is casting a dark shadow on the show, all-American Muslim.

The whole concept of the show is bankrupted, other than the few good characters in this show, I would not have watched it passed the first episode. I think the deputy sheriff's character is certainly a welcome change, along with some of the female roles, with the exception of fake boobs and I'm allergic to dogs fatso who is related to the morbid obese I described above, there are some decent characters in dearborn, Michigan. All in all, the series has its flaws but this controversy is a side attraction that fails to advance the intended goal of the creators of All-American Muslim, which is to depict the ARABS as "one of them".

Cheers,

LayZie G.