Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

The Annual ISLAMOPHOBIA AWARDS

Blessed   

Assalaamu Aleikum folks,

This is so funny, I just had to share it with ya'll. I guess Muslims do have a sense of humour :D

islamophobia-2003-1177.jpg

BNP member wrapped in England 'football' flag collects the award,

he has a note from Mr Griffen:

"I'm shocked that a man of my integrity should in any way be

linked to a fascist Islamophobe like David Blunkett..."

Joint winners of Most Islamophobic British Politician of the Year.

Annual Islamophobia Awards ceremony held at the

This years awards will be held in June - yous lot can findout more by visiting the IHRC website @ http://www.ihrc.org/

Macalin   

This my dear freinds is something really Cute!--i really enjoyed it

Lakiiin that quote by Sharon, which was not authenticated,dont u think if its seen as blasphamous then,the whole ceremony might be seen as total bluff?....oh well its a start

Blessed   

^^ Freedom of speech and religion is one thing that I love about this country.. however judging from current trends I fear that we'll soon lose these priviliges.. Thats why, I feel it's important for us to support the work of organisations such as Islamic Commision for Human Rights and CAIR!

Originally posted by Nomad:

Lakiiin that quote by Sharon, which was not authenticated,dont u think if its seen as blasphamous then,the whole ceremony might be seen as total bluff?....oh well its a start

Would you know that it wasn't authentic if they didn't say so? They made it clear that it's authencity was a little shady - but that his actions reflect this statement....

Whilst this quotation can be found on several reputable sites, we could not independently verify its authenticity. If you know the source please do let us know. It is interesting that those that have questioned its authenticity have not pointed to Sharons genocidal words, which have been verified by his own actions, but rather his use of the term "Palestinian" in 1956 and the lack of further information on General Ouze Merham.