Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

World Athletics 2011

I am not a big fan of Mo Farah, but i cheared for him nevertheless,when he beat his friend Benard Lagat: Only because,i hate Benard Lagat & all those Africans(read Kenyans) who go run for other countries.(Whats up with Kalenjin calling himself, Husain Al Mahyum bin hudeyfah,he cant even pronounce it!!!).

Anyway, I was really really happy for Maxamad Farax(i refuse to call him Mo Farah)..Only because for his resilience & his never give up attitude. Lets see how he will perform in London.

As for Daegu, I am ever so happy because Kenya, of course was 3rd in the medal standing after 2 superpowers(usa had 300+ plus atheletes while kenya had 48).

ElPunto   

^Don't you know - you can't state that you're not a big fan of Mo Farah(even if it's because his Q-ball of a head)? See the first page.

So you hate talented Africans who leave their crappy countries to seek their fortunes where they can? :D

ElPunto;744527 wrote:
^Don't you know - you can't state that you're not a big fan of Mo Farah(even if it's because his Q-ball of a head)? See the first page.

So you hate talented Africans who leave their crappy countries to seek their fortunes where they can?
:D

No,not really. I just hate Benard Lagat and those Africans who run for other countries LOL.

I am just not a big fun of Maxamad Farax, because, he is a threat to my favorite runners from Kenya..:)

Blessed   

I'm just glad that the current Brit golden is a Somali- big forehead and all. I'm sure we have many a talented young lads - hope he inspires more to take athletics seriously.

*Blessed;744532 wrote:
I'm just glad that the current Brit golden is a Somali- big forehead and all. I'm sure we have many a talented young lads - hope he inspires more to take athletics seriously.

Absolutely. Thats why i cheered for him. If Maxamad Farax Can do it, then Cali Farax, xusain farax, jamac faarax and qawdhan farax can and inshallah will all do it. Mashallah, he tried and tried and tried until he made it.

LANDER   

The hypocracy that comes from somalis never ceases to amaze me, there aren't many world class somali athletes from anywhere period. Regardlesss if they're hosting a puntland flag, kenyan flag or otherwise you would think people who claim to love all things somali would still be glad that someone from the their nation (literal sense of the word) is doing so well and likely achieving their life's dream. Why should a Somaliland flag be a 'PR disaster with the supposed 90% of somalis', Where is the love? lol :) ... Y'all need to look within yourselves and assess your values, principals don't change with what colour of flag is being hoisted.