Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Islam vs tribalism

It's ironic that Islam didn't have any affect in Somali society , it's tribalism that always wins before Islam in Somalia.

People always ask me , if you say Islam is good religion and has everything as humans beings need why is that your people are fighting each other like Europeans in their dark ages or even worse ?

I come to wonder why Somalis are 99 percent people who believe the religion of peace and yet act like

savages.

ugaas1   

that reminds me once when i was at my friends house we were watching tv and there came on a somali sheikh. She knew what tribe he was from and started to ridicule him. she even went as far as too say "that guy is the ugliest guy i have ever seen". Then a sheikh came on from her own tribe and she says mashallah lets pay attention" I felt uncomfortable cause the "ugly guy" was from my tribe

Well no one is the ugliest guy and you don't need to feel any thing bad just listen what He is saying and then convince the girl. surely she can understand whats is right and what is wrong.

qabyaalada waa cudur , iney qalad tahayna soomaaliyoo dhan baa og .

balse muslim oo kaliya ma ahan yurub iyo mareykanka xitaa waqtigan wey ka jirtaa anagu dagaalka un baa inoo dheer ee qabyaalada meel walbo wey taalaa afrika, aasiya .

soomaalina waa 100% muslim . Allaha deysto