Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Why is so important to read the quraan?

Hellow fellwo nomads,pls i am sister who wants to gain knowledge it might seem to u really seally question but

WHY IS IT VERY IMPORTANT TO READ THE QURAAN?IF I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS, CORRECTION I COULD READ SOMALI BUT WHAT IS STILL THE BENEFIT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE ACCIENT PEOPLE,,,,PLEASE I MIGHT BE SISTER WHO IS LOST BUT DON'T BITE MY HEADS,,,,,,,,,EDUCATE ME SO I CAN HELP MY SELF TO BE BETTER UNDERSTANDER AND BETTER PERSON.

jASAKALAH....

LuCkY   

FirstLady no question is siLLy especiaLLy concerning IsLam-it is better to ask and than to Live a Lifetime of ignorance...there is a saying aLong those Lines-anyways.

As far as i know it is very important to read and understand the Qu'ran because everything that we need to know about Life-present-future-past is there. The Qu'ran is the reLevations sent to Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him)from ALLah. Everything we need to Learn about IsLam and our Faith as MusLims is within the Qu'ran.

I am not a schoLar, nor am i an expert in IsLam but I am pretty sure that we have some of those nomads in the house-who wiLL be abLe to aide you in understanding that.

I dont understand arabic...which means i have to ask for the meaning of the Qu'ran aLL the time except for those that i aLready Learned.

It is very important to read the Qu'ran whether you understand it or not(it is better to understand though)because you wiLL remain cLose to ALLah, and your heart wiLL not stray. Reading the Qu'ran and rememberance of ALLah keeps my feet pLanted in the ground firmLy.BasicaLLy what i am saying is that the Qu'ran keeps me sane and at peace with myseLf-PEACE.

There are pLenty of Kuutabs that are transLated in SomaLi-since you can read it wiLL heLp you better understand what you are reading.

Pardon me today because i am DISTRAUGHT and not quiet myseLf. I wouLd have organized this a LittLe better and maybe give a more COHERENT advice...but im sure SOMEBODY wiLL be abLe to heLp you.

I apoLogize in advance if you dont understand what i wrote or if it is inaccurate-SOMEBODY HELP A SISTER OUT HERE. :(redface.gif

BTW-You are not Lost if you are asking about ways to raise your understanding about IsLam.

wardi   

luck ooh my god...wow i am so happy for you.this is great adivse, i am not scholar either but you said all,,,,,sister first lady.quran is very important to read ,reading it will help you in this live and hereafter...i read myselp every night befor i go to bed.

LuCkY   

^^^^^Thanks.

I was onLy trying to heLp the sister out but i dont see anybody eLse(excLuding you wardi) commenting or giving advice!!! :mad: I know we have some nomads in here with more knowLedge than me...so dont be seLfish...share some the knowLege you have with us. :D

Mujahida   

ASalamAlaykum...Shame that I've passed this topic!

FirstLady Dear Sister In Islam

The reading of the Quraan is a pious duty by every Muslim, and is to be practiced by every literate person man, woman and child.

See the virtue of this hadeeth below

ALLAH’s messenger has said: A believer who recites the Quraan is like a citrus fruit, whose fragrance is sweet and whose taste is sweet, a believer who does not recite the Quraan is like a date which has no fragrance but has a sweet taste, a profligate (impious man) who recites the Quraan is like Ar-Rihana (an aromatic plant) which smells good with bitter taste and a profligate who does not recite the Quraan is like the colocynth which is bitter to taste with unpleasant smell. (Bukhari 6/538, 9/649 & 7/338) (Abu Dawood 4811)

Our Creator tells us "Verily this Quraan does guide to that which is most right (or stable) and gives the glad tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, and they shall have a magnificent reward.." (17:9-10)

So For our eternal peace, happiness and prosperity, we have to read, study, understand and above all follow the Quraan. It is the only true and comprehensive Divine Revelation from ALLAH that guides us to righteousness and eternal happiness. The Quraan is what shapes us Muslims.

May ALLAH guide us in the right path and instill in all of us the hunger for the knowledge of Quraan and its meaning. Aameen. smile.gif

InshaAllah I hope that I was helpful

FiamanaAllah