Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Berbera 2011

BOB   
That is the problem now ,,,,, But you're forgetting you live in another country and earning your living there in the middle of waddan gaalo .....[/quote

I think you completely misunderstood my post here, YES I do live and earn my living in a gaalo country but what you should ask yourself is...am I threat to their children? am I here to corrupt and take advantage of their vulnerable and weak? No I'm not and I'm not saying your indha yar pal is there for purely that purpose but it would be wise intaadan cadhoon and label my sincere concern as a problem inaad eegto nuxurka sheekada iyo meesha aan ka walwalayo....intaas waad dhaanataye maxaa kugu dhacay?;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Well, I'm just wearing their shoes sxb and looking things from their angle ..... for that reason yes you are a threat to them and their country. That is why Somalis are killed and burned alive in SA ..... You, being a Muslim is a threat to their believes and culture ,,,, Somali businessmen are threat to theirs ,,,,, wax fahan niyow. :D

BOB   

Allah yaa Al Shabab kuu geeya dhaqan celin baad u baahantahay.;)

Peace, Love & Unity.