Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

The Angel of Death.....

Kashafa   

A 24 year old girl that lives in my building died a few days ago. According to her family, she went to bed early that evening.......and didn't wake up. Basically put, her time on Earth was up. Although Malakul Mowt is usually accompanied by war, disease, famine, and crime, among other things, on occaision he shows up without warning when least expected, say, like on a soccer field with the game tied 1-1 and you swearing you're gonna score the winning goal. Caught up in this hectic Dunya as we are, Mr. Mowt won't ask for permission to kill us. That degree you're chasing, that dream house to be built, that fly chick you're pursuing. Na-uh, he can't give us a few more years to get it all done. It's not that he's a mean dude or nothing. The decision simply isn't in his hands. So he comes, he sees, and he strikes, taking you a step closer to Munkar and Nakir, that fearsome questioning duo, and Judgement Day, where you will stand trial and account for pretty much everything you did, good and bad.

Ramadan Reminder: Since it's impossible to be on 24/7 alert against Mr.Mowt, the next best thing would be to maximise your chances of not being caught in a state of ghaflah by reading Athkaar first thing when you wake up and as soon as you crash at night. Athkaar: The most effective insurance policy.

Kashafa   

I think he's dead, and that was his tortured death dance. No other logical explanation. Epilepsy ? Nope, this guy is jogging backward, doing backflips, not epileptic at all. Shock to due collision, doesn't cut it, and nobody does acrobatics when in shock. Looks to me like his soul is being wrenched out painfully. Look at his face, he's staring towards the sky.