Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Norf of course ngonge cont get it, but certain someone could get it, lakin what is in it for me?

Malika when is your next trip to london, you simply have to call for cuppa and cake

Malika   

^Insha'allah soon - might pop around this half term [in two weeks time] - will inform you walaal.

I am thinking of doing laser eye surgery - but something tells me, what if it goes wrong..am I just a sissy..lol

Juxa   

I was thinking about it too but even if it is successful you may have to repeat it couple of years later. i have two colleague and each needs another laser treatment. it may be better to accept being afar indhood:)

NGONGE   

Hello Juxa. Salam caleekom. Have I ever told you that you were my favourite SOLER? True story. :D

Juxa, my young son has come to me yesterday, shaking and with tears forming in his eyes, I thought someone had upset him but all he really wanted were cup final tickets. Did you say you know someone who can get the tickets? Nooo!

Malika   

Juxa, my fear is loosing sight all together whilst trying to adjust it - I will stick to my afar idhood look..lol

Juxa   

Malika do so,

Ngonge there are couple of people with season tickets at work, they normally happy to get you guest tickets which i trust alot cheaper than suuqa madow, not sure if they can get the final.

i already tried to get arsenal tickets but cont, i will ask for your son's sake

STOIC   

Laser surg takes a lot guts to do it.....just got me a new pair by Ted Baker glasses.The only British thing about me hahahahaha.Lately been breaking my glasses......

chubacka   

^ some woman had it done at work an she loves it,

I'd neva do it. The small chance of something going

Wrong is not worth the risk.

An it comes with a hefty price tag

Lol @ guys begging for tickets. Anyone got an Olympic tickets?

NGONGE   

^^ Yes but the fact that you don't have to keep changing your glasses makes up for the price tag (in the long term).

Why do you need Olympic tickets? Don't you know any Somalis living near the stadium? Up on the roof nooh..:D

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

Ngonge and Norf, this bloody ticket is now hot dahab, all i hear is hadaad adiga aragto noo soo sheeg! so i guess guriga ku fiirsada

waves@chubacka

chubacka   

Brrrr. Not feeling this weather.

Ng somalis I know would probably charge me more than

The actual ticket to stand on their rooftop. No one has tickets?

Whose going to support Mo?