Sign in to follow this  
Adna

why do we????????

Adna   

salaam to you all

I jsut tend to have a question for the brothers and sisters here. as somali why do we tend to be too entamate about dating or perhaps long-term realtions? why do we tend to forget what is forbidden an what not? we all know that dating should be limited to whom are serious about marriage, and not as we have seen in non muslims. i kow many muslims around the world and i can say we are the only ones that i can think off that don't really take it seriously about dating what it said in the quran, or in thr hadiith. i could be wrong but then again it's only my openion. seriously i'm sick off seing gabdho dhahaayaan he is my b/freind my allah help them. why this shukansi deal has taken out off it's bounderies? any responds would be appreciated

Haddad   

Originally posted by Adna:

we all know that dating should be limited to whom are serious about marriage

I didn't know that. I didn't even know Muslims whom are serious about marriage are allowed to date.

Adna   

salaam,

I think your earlier signiture says it perfectly. Is xisaabi intaan lagu xisabin

yes it did, and my self this case is undercontrol because i never belived it before and sure never will. however, i asked question and simple right...

I didn't know that. I didn't even know Muslims whom are serious about marriage are allowed to date.

yes as far as they are not alone, perhabs with mahram,, so rest your case.