Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Most Subjects somaliz do enroll at Uni vs how they will help somalia.....

I everyday see somali students willing to join a Un or enrolling subjects at uni, when i see those students the questions came into my mind that i would also like to share with ya guys is that : Do somali student encounter or consider how those subjects will help their personal goals(or it is just we need to be educated) , their quality of life and our contry somalia(lost country). I can take one example as MBA, Though we are all into MBAs nowdays---it at least can help our country shifting to K-ECONOMIC FROM B-ECONOMIC(waa wadanka hadu nabad noqdaa)...share your ideas please.

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

N.O.R.F   

It depends on what subject you are qualified in. Can your speciality/field be taken and used back home? Are you willing to 'rough it out' or will you miss your couch and TV after a long day?

The latter me thinks applied to many people.

Peacenow   

We need a entire new generation of the best public policy makers the world can throw out. Then pay them hefty salaries to properly motivate them. Ensuring they perform and keep their hands of the 'tills'.

If you have taken a MBA, it shows you are a go-getter and a achiever. you may then start a business and then employ people.