Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Facebook Big conspiracy?!

mantra   

"Thefacebook also collects information about you from other sources, such as newspapers and instant messaging services. This information is gathered regardless of your use of the Web Site." :eek:

I always thought the site was rather pointless, but this is downright creepy. I tried deactivating it and this is what I got..

You can reactivate your account at any time by logging in with your email and password.

meaning my account will continue to exist..

Ebyan   

Dude, if you're going to put personal information on the web, you can darn well bet that people will see it. You can't delete your facebook account and that totally suckz, but you can delete/alter all the info on there and then deactive your account. smile.gif

Taliban   

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

watch this video first and then come back and tell me what you think ...

Well, it never crossed my mind to register at sites of ill fame or repute.

Aaliyyah   

Taliban I agree with you brother, why would any one put their personal info at a public site and den complain abt privacy ??? :rolleyes:

Taliban   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

why would any one put their personal info at a public site and den complain abt privacy ???

Exactly. I think one of the main reasons why they post their personal info is 'cause it's the hype thing to do. To me and many others, the Islamic thing to do takes precedence.

Abyan   

At the end of the video,I noticed the pyramid eye sign on the information awareness office= freemasons?Did anyone else see that?

Umh not just you putting your Personal Information on the site that should worries you , for example the sol team could trace your ip and get your location and other vital informations about you with your posts and photos you uploaded , then just forward all those informations like you saw in the video.

It's not just about I won't use my real informations so I am safe !!!

Biixi   

Could it all just be a "conspiracy"?

What if you create a facebook account with a fake name, fake location, fake pictures......?

Taliban   

Originally posted by Biixi:

What if you create a facebook account with a fake name, fake location, fake pictures......?

They have technology that can link your fake account to your real name, location, pictures, iwm.