Sign in to follow this  
mohasuda

SATOP WORRYING AND START LIVING

mohasuda   

Hellow fellow somaliaonline friends, it is my first ever kind of contribution to the topics of this forum as i am a new friend of you who joiend this society just a few weeks ago.

I am very priviliged to outline such a topic and share my piece of idea .

Seemingly, this topic touches the common state of new post gratuates who bare in mind and see ahead of them - a big wave of life.

As every gratuate has set of ambitions and plans after gratuations, but all of your assets may not work ,simply because you can't have any control over fate, because we are all pupets of fate.

The gratuates may rush to this and that and the achievement may not seem attractive for you as you planned, but all you have to do is be patient and never give in into despair .

Do not lock your mind and your heart chasing after milestone dreams,but grap your ever opportunities in your reach and be patient as patience is beautiful.

I hope i did bother any of the topic readers for this brief comments on the post gratuates problems in their life,after so many years of reading and writing .

Wishing an interesting reading.

mohamed hussein.

your ever freind .

Welcome brother and friend! I will be graduating in two years inshallah, so i guess you can say anxieties of the future are on da way. But I'mnot by no means prepared to deal with that right now. I hope this topic will be helpfull to many graduating students so welcome and good luck!

----------------------------------------------

Get Up! Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Jafarel.   

Welcome to SOL dear brother. I hope u will enjoy ur stay here...whether short term or lifetime.

Post graduate problems...or post graduation problems???

Different post graduates experience different problems be it in their personal lives or chosen field of study....

Post graduation problems on the other hand do affect most graduates...again in different ways. Current undergraduates think life will start after graduation...indeed it will..BUT what kind? Those who have graduated will enlighten us on this.

This is my plan after graduation....

Find a graduate job, a cheerful wife (A cheerful is the joy of life!!) and ofcourse, RETIRE...

mohasuda,

Jazakallah kheir for the encouraging words. Being a new graduate myself it has been a hard time accepting the new status. You get all worked up when youre doing your undergraduate and when its over you find out life isnt as you thought it was supposed to be. Still got more mountains to climb and newer responsibilities to face. And it gets even tougher when you see how events move slowly not as you planned. Patience was / is the only vital ingredient to keep a person sane and accepting what Allah has planned.

Thanks again and wish all the best to the new grads and the "about to" graduate nomads.