Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Nomad in need of Technical help

Curly   

I'm in serious need of help!

My Java applet is not working, it's running but it's not connecting. That's why I haven't been in nuune's chatroom.

well I've tried uninstalling it and installing a different version from the www.java.com website but still nothing has changed.

From the java console the only thing I noticed that was different was that there are no proxy settings on my IE. Also another weird thing is from the system dump you can see that firefox is on there...even though I haven't installed it.

I need help badly and I can't figure out what I did wrong to mess it up, it was working fine before.

HELP!

sista, try rebooting your system in safe mode n see if that resolves this problem! aigt. it looks like some program has changed your ie sittings!!

since i saw u in the chat room before, thats the only logical reason why u cant use the chat room no longer! peace!!

Curly   

Guess what Rudy I fixed the damn thing myself. In a small way you were right it was the my security system that was blocking the java applet from running which is very weird since I never had the problem before.

I also managed to sort a few others things :D But MSN is still giving me problems, it’s to do with zonealarm. The thing annoys me…but yet it’s so good to me!

smile.gif