Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

happy 1st of Muharram

Nur   

Rudy br. Thanks

Wishing you and all Nomads a new beginning in this new year 1425, and underwear for your icon at the least.

A tail wiggling icon does not fit such a nice a dude like u who has so much under the hood. Waiting 2 c ur new icon!

Nur

brother nur! alot of ppl told me that i was basically anti-moslem in this forum! but i am aware of where i came from. my family came from shiekh! so there is no way in the world i can go wrong, if u know what i mean! we challenge the waheebis and the likes! so be 4 warned! word!

and i believe u know what i am talking about! if u know this ppl, they are so well known! check out shiekh ppl! i would recomend to check out! there are unique!!!lemme know what u found out!! about de place called DHARIIGO!!!

Nur   

Rudy bro.

don't let anyone let u down, u hear? as long as you are proud of your faith, any confusion can be cleared.

Sheikh is a mountainous town in Somaliland, cool and nice, it is where the first Islamic preaching to the entire Somali people started, it was the efforts of Sheikh Yusuf Al Kownein and his son in law, Faqeeh Umar that made Islam an intimate character of the Somalis. So you should be proud of your origins, what is left to be seen , is how you can dig on your roots so you cab as good as your folks.

Nur

rudy, people accused u of being anti moslem?

don't mind them abowgiis, u keep ur head up high u heard..and keep worshiping Allah till the day u die. U AINT NO ANTI MOSLEM, U R MY BROTHER IN ISLAM. 1 luv