Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

School in where?

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum my fellow teens,

I was just wondering if there was anywhere in particular around the world would you like to finish your schooling years?. I have three more years to finish high school including this year and for some reason would love to take any opportunity to go to London and finish my final years. Don't get me wrong but i love school here but i have been to school in both New Zealand and Australia and would love to go to school in Britain for my final years. As for America..... never. Not only do they have a murderer for a President but i watched a documentary on American high schools :eek: and that's the impression i got. I know i should not generalize from the few i saw but i would never want to step foot in America itself.....so no hard feelings.

Salam ;)

jah   

hey jamilah ever considered canada? i mean yes amercia has thier murder president ,but theres canada ,which is a great country ,im finsin here the same place ,im thinking of going to law school later on.

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

No, i did not consider Canada great suggestion.......just remembered i have really close relatives in Toronto.

Salam

ZOLA   

sis , i would suggest that u say where u r now.....switching schools can be confusing....trust me . when i was growing up ..i went to a different school in a different country every 4 yrs....that was not really easy.

A.A

Zamia   

walaal i'm from britain, London and you seem like a decent gal so u wud want to o to a good school there are a few so it wudnt b too dfficult lets just say there are a few weird somalis in the U.k but i do enjoy living here(although i've never sid that B 4)

But this is a amessage for all you ppl considering comin to Europe or Britain trust me when i say you shud cum to London.

There are alota somalis. so wether or not that is a good thing is up to you.

IT is a cool place and no matter where i go i can neva find anywhere like London. Mind you i havent been to America or Canda but soon insha'allah. ONE PROBLEM IS Somalis in London the males in paticular have got issues when it cums to education but then it depends on you as an individual.

So good luck.