Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

-------------How was every body's Eid---------------

I enjoyed mine by going to couple of parties, PLUS went to a friday jam onDa UNeyEversity with performances by shego band and skyhigh family.

*it was hot* anyways for the most part on eid day i was with my family and got to spend time eating alot of sweets and watched some movies on CABLE what else talk to family across seas and of distance. and finally i had a good time chilling wit mah'freinds kickin it! :D

luvin it...bubblay how was ya'llzz

:D How did it go for every body else?

Jbseek   

wassup everybody happy ciid

ciid was beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

now words can describe it it' was simply bomb :D

Changed   

yoooooow i was at the shego band and skyhigh family toooooo. but i did't like it so left early...i was at my moms and i had a great family time....went to the movies saw 007 ....rest of the rime was meeting with long lost friends.........my eid was great alhamdulillah.......

My, Eid, as always, I celebrated it like Eid was supposed to be celebrated.I Was at **SHEGOBAND+SKYHIGH-FAMILY(*Phasez)*** party On UNIVERSITY

It was crazy, The performence bY Hani,Chaze, Skyhigh Family, Shego Band--Come on now, tell me that wasn't worth seeing :eek:

And On saturday SKYHIGH Re-Did it again with another party(WHOA) And Sunday, Holding it Down

at **Cheers** Na'mean-