Sign in to follow this  
maajo

More Demands On IT professionals..

maajo   

wanna know somalian IT professionals to exchange ideas...when we say IT professionals you have to be good at in one field or more:)

if there is any somalian IT professionals ..let me know plz.plus wat u know about IT?

...are you hiring? :D:D

are you looking for a run down on our CV? ;) ..

To get the ball rolling - i'm in software development - am I any good at it? hell yeah..just ask my boss icon_razz.gif

maajo   

kkk sxb. i am not going to hire you ..lakin wxaa ku fikiray ...is better to have somalian IT professionls market over here then we may be hired ..or we can be more progressive then before...

here on we can say we have two IT professionals .one in software development..and me in networking plus databases? so now we have .2 more..as u and me can exchange info by now in any case about IT

..Brother we have alot of IT professionals in SOL, they will soon make themselves known.

You said you are into databases? what are you currently working with? I have been working on SQL server 2000.

maajo   

sxb i am doing job at nationlink company as network administrator and database administrator in dubia..

i also make projects by using oracle tool..or