Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Michael Moore!!!!!!!!!

Assalmu Alakium,

Hey I just wanted to inform any folks from Minnesota that Michael Moore is coming to the University of Minnesota. So if your a fan of him as I am....u should go(god I sound like is sponors). Anyways he's a really good speaker and he's gonna be signing his new book.."Dude, Where's my country". Which is hiliarious!

For those folks who don't know who he is...well he's the director of "Bowling for Columbine", and wrote the #1 New York Bestseller "****** White Men". And bunch of other stuff...just check out his website www.michaelmoore.com

But ya'll check him out...he's phenomenal!!

:D

Macalin   

Hes 2 liberal!for me..my brother adores him..maybe i would have him sign the book in his name!

where @ the U..he gonna be@..i just came to MN..

He's a great liberal! He's gonna be at the Sports Pavilion...which if u ask anyone on campus would also have no clue. But he's gonna be here Oct, Sat.11. :D

Changed   

nayaa stpaul give me call or a holer tell me when he is coming me and my girls are gona be so there, i love him and i got the s*tupid white men...i will so get it signed am so excited ..

dismiss what i wrote above ....i just read the post to find i missd it ,...stpaul i hate u :mad: :mad: ever heard private message :(:(:(:(