Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

Lab assignment: to observe a cadaver

I've been avoiding this day for a long time...

By next week I'm supposed to have observed a cadaver.....at first I thought it was 'cool', but now am scared to DEATH :eek: . I'm afraid that the whole world would spin around me, and collapse. *it's not funny*

Anyway, I was wondering if any1 in here had to observe a body intended for dissection? How was the experience like?

Changed   

good luck sweets smile.gif does seing pigg getting dissected count...i saw one it stinked but i havent seen dead body yet ...u will have to tell us aint it icon_razz.gif

LuCkY   

Tamina i have never seen that i hope i dont ever have to. But my engLish professor toLd us about the experience she had...oohhh it was excruciating the way she discussed it and the sounds that she made---yuck!!!

aLL i have to say is good Luck---it wont be a pretty sight thats for sure.

Xafsa   

Tamina hon I feel for you!!! Where exactly are you gonna find a cadaver to observe?

I know in A few yeas back in human anatomy I had to disect a cat....and that was nasty enough for me. If I had to even look at a cadaver I would start crying for sure....reminds me of my own death!!!!

Mowgli   

Salaams

I feel your pain sis...

I don't mind dissecting animals, or dissecting a sheep's heart or kidney....we did it at college for biology class...but now am doing my degree in Forensic Science...pretty soon ama have to be dealing with dead bodies...a friend of mine who is in his second year, said that for his first year....he had to deal with a headless corpse...imagine that...thats the only thing am worried about.

Insha allah...I hope it goes eaiser then expected for you.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Tamina:

Anyway, I was wondering if any1 in here had to observe a body intended for dissection? How was the experience like?

i personally haven’t observed that yet, but i am seriously thinking of shooting Rudy just so i could be able to dissect his body and see what he got in his head :D:D