Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

SOL ISLAM THREAD

Raxmah   

I think its fantastic how this web site is allowing Muslims to come together and share their experiences of Islam as well as their hopes and fears relating to the Muslims of the world.

We live in a time when there are more Qurans than ever before, more Islamic information accessible to us all, yet the ummah still lacks this knowledge and is in need of urgent repleneshing that can only be provided by a return to basic fundamentalist Islam.

By acting upon the basic principles of Islam,in accordance with the Quran and the hadith we can surely return Islam to the position of greatness which it undoubtfully should be in.

We need to come together and show unity so that

Muslims world wide can believe they are part of 1

ummah. This can only be achieved if our leaders are trustworthy and Islamic role models.

I read about the dawah work going on in Argentina,

Brazil, Chile and even el slvador.... there are bearly 1 million muslimsin these countries whose populations are huge. So it saddens me to hear they only have 3 or 4 mosques and no financial infrastructure yet at thesame time the Arab kings and corrupt Muslim rulers waste millions on non Islamic events and donations.

I would appreciate any postings about Islam and

Muslims in other places where we would least expectthem, for example ...Several Australian Aborigines have embraced Islam, most of them in their youth, who said that they took the step after being convinced that Islam was the righteous religion. It is estimated that there already are 1,000 Muslims among the Aborigines. The Aborigines came into contact with Islam over 150 years ago, when Afghan camel herders were used by the Whites to help them in exploring the central parts of Australia and constructing the railway line. It will be great if we could all share stories about ppl we know who converted, and how well they are adapting to Islam, it really inspires me to know that ppl are converting to the only true religion, and makes me feel great, and even work harder to teach ppl about Islam.

Haashim   

Good idea Sis, I also heard that a new converted muslim japanese man blamed arabs that japan always supplied them to the latest new technologies and arabs never supplied them these original religion untill pakistani tabligh brothers introduced him to the Islam. it's true !

Nur   

If we dont sell what we have, we will be sold what we dont have!

eNuri Proverb.

Nur

Nur   

Raxmah sis

This page SOL Islam page is suffering from lack of participation due to perceived problems after exercising one's right to free speech. Nothing can be farther from truth, without participation, and open and frank discussions, we will never find solutions for current problems facing Somalia and the Muslim world at large.

Nur