Sign in to follow this  
seattle

THE PEOPLE OF ABUDWAQ SAY THEY ARE PUNTLANDERS FOREVER BECAUSE PUNTLAND HAS BEEN GOOD

seattle   

THE PEOPLE OF ABUDWAQ IN THE MUDGUG LAND ARE PART OF PUNTLAND BECAUSE WELL MUDUG IS PART OF PUNTLAND AND IF THEY DONT THINK THAT WELL ASKED THE PEOPLE OF MUDUG WHO TAKES YOUR TAXES AND THEY WILL SAY PUNTLAND AND ASKED THEM WHO CONCROL MUDUG AND THEY WILL SAY PUNTLAND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY

I AM NOT TEYING TO GO AHEAD WITH THE PEOPLE OF ABUDWAQ BUT IF THEIR NOT HERE TO TALK FOR THEM SLEFS I WILL TALK FOR THEM IN PART OF PUNTLAND BECAUSE I TALK FOR ALL PUNTLANDER IN PUNTLAND AND ABUDWAQ IS PUNTLAND THANKYOU

THEY MAY NOT SAY THAT BUT SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT IS SO THE PEOPLE OF ABDUWAQ BE PROUD BECAUSE IN SOMALI TODAY THEIR IS NOT THING BETTER THAN PUNTLAND

Gabbal   

Walal stop wasting server space with your nonsense blabbering. While Abudwaq, Dhabat, Balanbale, Gelinsoor, and others might be reer Mudug from a cultural stance, adminstratively as they are part of Galgaduud, which can never be part of "Puntland" seeing as how it's multi-clan.