Sign in to follow this  
DJUK

history of the shia???

DJUK   

For those of you who know about the history of the shia people or about how they came to beleive their version of islam, could you plz share, coz it would interest me and a whole lt of nomads.

ps: could u guys also give me references to your answer. tanx

DJUK alot of myth, supertious and disagreement about when and how the shia come into being.to my inderstanding,shia started just day or two before the prophet pass away,shia broke away when prophet(p.b.u.h)asked for pen and letter to writte a book which if muslims follow they will never astray.the prophet's request was objected or rather stopped by OMAr binu khatab(r.a)the reall intention and objectives behind omar's objection of that book is not yet clear,omar argued that moslims have holy Quran and it is well enough and no need for additional stuff.that cliam met fierces critics from other side of arguement.

we do not know what the prophet wanted to writte, but some suggested that he intended to appoint his sucessor.i think that was the first time shiat started.

shiasm took new shape when abuu bakar was elected by some moslim considering him the most legitimate person to lead the moslim at a time of diffculties, clearly some were agaist his election,and as result refuse to hand any sadaqat to him( malik binu nuwayrah later killed by khalid binu walid lead that group )there were also disagreement rose between fatima binu rasul and abuu bakar, when abuu bakar allegedly refuse toi give her her share of inherits. and from there formed a group of sahaba siding with ali and his family,they called themselves shiat ali.meanign the groupof ali.

you can read more of this in book authored by said yacquun

the biik title: macaalim alfitan

Qac Qaac   

Djuk, read the RAHIIQUL MAKHTUUM.. OF what really happened when the prophet dies scw.

no need to argue with brother sayfullah al-maslul anymore.

when prophet(p.b.u.h)asked for pen and letter to writte a book which if muslims follow they will never astray

but in our history. everybody knows the prophet didn't write or read anything. so i don't know where sayfullah is getting this information from. but it looks like he is only getting his informations from one angle. there are many authentic books out there. that u could look for. brother.

well, i hope brother djuk will find satisfactory answer for his question from the sources you pointed out there ,and rest as well without me and you.i, as a one urge brother djuk to read raxiikh almakhtuum( the seal nector ),of what i know from that book and how detail it may talk about the days before prophet's deat(p.b.u.h)may be my brother qac qac did not read well or forget what he read.

Qac Qaac   

Ok sayfullah, u asked me a lot of times about shiat, well here it is... if u r satisfied with this answers good for u, if not. then what can i do.

Shiaism (The Rafidah) and Islam are indeed different religions. This sect has developed into what we now know as the Shia whose beliefs and thoughts are repugnant beyond belief. The divergence of Shiaism from Islaam can be summarized from the books which they consider most authentic, and the statements of their most respected scholars. Some of the proofs are available on this page Most of the Muslim UMMAH and Western scholars have very little genuine and reliable knowledge of SHIA beliefs and practices. However, most of the openly declared SHIA beliefs revolve around The Concept of Imamah, the superiority of Ali (May Allah be pleased with him), and the so-called love of the Prophet's family members. As a result, the intense love that Sunni Muslims carry for the Prophet's family members combined with the magnanimous personality of Ali has led some Sunnis to accept Shia's as part of the Muslim UMMAH.

However, the brutal fact remains that under the pretense of Ali's Superiority and the so-called love of the Prophet's family members, Shias have literally evolved an entirely new religion, grossly distorted the teachings of the Holy Qur'ân, and completely rejected the sanctity and authenticity of the Hadeeth. They have elevated the sayings of their imams to the level of the Prophet's sayings and have classified them as Hadeeth. For all practical purposes, they reject the most authentic sayings of the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and Base their religion on the so-called Hadeeth attributed to their Imaams. By doing so they have rejected one of the most fundamental principles of Islam: The law can only be derived from the sayings and actions of the Prophet (Peace be upon him), not any other human being.

The Saba'iyyah, a sect of the Rawafid, emerged in the time of `Ali and told `Ali he was God. `Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) burned some of them to death as a result. Later, the Rawafid split into many groups like: The Zaydis, Imamis, Kaysaniyyas, Qaddahiyyas and Exaggerators (Ghullat). Some people asked Imam Zayd ibn `Ali to disavow Abu Bakr and `Umar. He would not do so, and some people refused his decision, and deserted him, thereby becoming known as Rawafid, which means : the Refusers, the Rejecters. Those who stayed with him became known as the Zaydis, and so they are technically not of the Rawafid. The exaggerators are not Muslims, these Raafidi (Shia) actually descend from Abu Lu'luah Majoosi (a Persian fire worshipper) and Abdullaah ibn Saba' (a Jew). However they are more dangerous from the Christians themselves. Christians fight Islaam face to face (if they did) while Rafidiyah stab Islam from its back they have lot of Absurdities in their beliefs like Badah, Rajah, Mutah, Taqiyyah, etc

The Zaydis, Imamis and exaggerators split up further, with each group accusing the other of kufr. The Zaydis split into three groups: Jarudis, Sulaymanis and Butris. They all agreed on the leadership of Imam Zayd ibn `Ali ibn al-Husayn when he revolted at the time of Hisham ibn `Abdul-Malik. They are the closest of the Shiah to Ahlus-Sunnah; they merely maintain that `Ali had more right to the Caliphate, but they do not claim that he was explicitly appointed as Caliph by the Prophet (may Allah bless him and his Household and grant them peace), and hence they accept the Caliphates of Abu Bakr, `Umar and `Uthman. The Kisanis split into two groups: one claimed that Muhammad ibn Hanafiyyah, a son of `Ali, is still alive and that he is the Mahdi; the other group say he died and passed on the leadership.

The Imamis and exaggerators split into fifteen groups, among which are the Ja`faris/Ithna `Asharis (Twelvers) and the Isma`ilis. The exaggerators claimed divinity for their Imams, permitted all sorts of haram things, and in short dismissed the obligations of shari`ah.

Below we have more then 100 Articles exposing Shia's using their own books and writings with detailed sources so that they don't deny it. These references are copied from the religious books of Shiite religion. While translating them we have asked forgiveness of Allah many times, for, these are very much annoying for any Muslim to read. Neither I personally wish anyone to have them but to save the innocent simple Muslims from the Shiites (Raafidah) it was necessary to write them and forward them to our fellow Muslims so that they can know the real terrifying beliefs of Shiites. Additionally I have also listed some articles about Ismailism and the Agakhanis; one of the more deviant groups within the Shia religion they are an offshoot of the Raafidah (Shiah) and share some of their characteristics. Aga Khan is their supreme leader and, in their view, has characteristics and attributes similar to those of Allaah.

And Lastly The Prophet said: "Whoever abuses my Companions, upon them is the curse of Allah, the Angles and all the people" (Saheeh, At-Tabaranee

Qac Qaac   

THIS IS SOME OF THE WEBSITES...

*the Peshawar Nights

Exposing the shiite Al-Tijani Al-Samawi's Lies in His Book: “Then I was Guided”

*First: Answering Al-Tijani's Libels against Abu Hurairah

Second: Answering Al-Tijani in his claim that the four Sunni Imams learned knowledge from Imam Jaffar Al-Saddiq

*Third: Answering Al-Tijani's allegations against Mu'awiyah bin Abi Sufyan

*Fourth: Al-Tijani's Allegations against the Mother of Beleivers Ayesha ( may Allah be pleased at her )

*Fifth: Answering Al-Tijani's Libels against Uthman Ibn Affan

In Defense of Abu Hurairah [Reply to some erroneous claims]

What Do Scholars of the Past and Present say about Shia (Rafidah) ?

Al-Kafi is the MOST reliable Shia Book Al-Kafi was presented to the legendary Imam Qaem who liked it and said: "It suffices our Shi'ites"

How to Approach the Shia Brothers and Sisters A Straight Forward Logic Instead of a Never Ending Debate?

do sHIA HAS DIFFERENT KALIMAH?

Are Shia Kafir?

WHAT IS THE AQEEDAH OF SHIAS?

have seen the terrifying BELIEFS OF SHIITES?

*WHAT ARE The Beliefs of Khomeini the Leader of the Iranian Revolution?

What the Shiites say about AHLUS SUNNAH Muslims?

WHAT ARE THE SHIITES BELIEFS REGARDING ALLAH?

*WHAT ARE THE SHIITES BELIEFS REGARDING PROPHETHOOD?

*WHAT ARE THE SHIITE BELIEFS REGARDING THE COMPANIONS OF THE PROPHET? (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam)

WHAT ARE THE SHIITE BELIEFS ABOUT THE NOBLE MOTHERS OF UMMAH AND WIVES OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAWS)?

WHAT ARE THE SHIITE BELIEFS ABOUT THE FAMILY OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam)?

what are the SHIA BELIEF CONCERNING RAJ'AH?

what are the SHIA BELIEF CONCERNING TAQIYYAH?

what are the SHIA BELIEF CONCERNING Mut’ah?

what are the SHIA BELIEF regarding women?

Who invented the Shia's sect? What is the origin of the Shiaism?

racism in Shiite religion

what is the REALITY OF MAATAM?

Who are the Ahlul Bayt?

Who Killed Al-Hussain?

WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE IN KILLING OF KARBALÂ?

Unmasking the other villains of Karbalâ

*THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SHEE'AH AND MUSLIMS WHO FOLLOW THE SUNNAH

Answering-Ansar.org Exposed!

The Role of Zoroastrianism in the Development of Shiism

The similarity between Shia rituals and Christian rituals

IS THIS YOU CALL ISLAAM?

GRAVE WORSHIP

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

MARTYRDOM

As-Sahabah

*Insincerity of the Shiites

EXCELLENT BOOK WRITTEN BY Ehsaan Elahi Zaheer REGARDING SHIITES TRUE BELIEF, ORIGIN AND HISTORY

The History of the Shia

MEMORANDUM ON AGA KHAN

A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE AGAKHANS

THE MYTH OF THE SHIA MAHDI

Who is True Imam Mahdi?

The 12th Imam of the Shiites is the Jewish Anti Christ (Dajjal)

Iran’s Fifty-year Plan to export the revolution and spread Sheism

Shiaism EXPOSITION AND REFUTATION OF SOURCES