Sign in to follow this  
lol

A Miracle!

lol   

I was sent a multimedia message and I thought I would share it with you.

A girl loved to listen to music more than anything else. One day, she was listening to her favorite music and her mother was reciting the Quran. Her mother told her " Can u please put this music off I want to concentrate on my Quran?". The girl got really upset and told her mother to go to another room and not bother her. The mother tried concentrating again and couldn't and she asked her daughter to turn it off. The girl got up, snatched the Quran from her mother's hands and threw it away. Instantly, she became a four legged animal with fur. They r still trying to determine wat kind of animal she has turned to... Subhana Allah.. she is currently being treated in a hospital in Oman.

Ya Rabi.

salamah:

subxanaallah thats something to say the least, beware of multimedia message, some information that are circulated are mostly untrue;

allah knows best, and he can make anything happen. the moral of the story is don't disrespect the quran; i guess

when i wz little my edo tol me that a women did something to the quran and her mouth "baa qaloacisamiy" (her mouth sort of bended)

but i have never heard anything even similar or that comes close to that story.

naacudu biilah;

salamz;

I have heard this story. My cousin in Oman was telling me. But its not true. Just one of those weird rumours that make more rounds than normal.

If any1 should turn into a monkey... or a four legged animal, it should be the foul mouthed media pigs in the west....

I hate it that Oman is associated with these black magic stories. I had plenty of opportunities to go into the interior regions of Oman but never went 'cause of these tales. They are specially said to be dominant (witches n ppl who do these things) in a region called Bahla. I dont blv them but I still wont go :D

I dont blv them but I still wont go :D [/QB]

u sure!! just do ur prays and go, make duca and go, nothing will happen to!1 inshallah

put ur trust in allah he will look after u, and nothing will harm you

i heard a similar one, but it wasnt with music, the daughter was wathching tv while she had quran on her lab, and her mother told her to turn the tv off and read the quran. After being told a few times the dauther got angry and threw the quran on the floor and she tured into a monkey.