Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Montana

Against the Saudization of Somaliland

we are world of freedom and everyone can experess hi/her opinion as they like it,......yes that so and no one can shut my mouth....that is why some brainwashed somalis want to say.

i wonder how much do they care of somalia and somalis?all they want is toororg and fadhi kudirir.....live in wester,,know nothing about suffering of somali civil war victims..and start sparking saudization of somaliland.damn itlet me tell saud is doing well and hard to help the somalilander more the somalilanders do for themselves.they buy their sheeps and build madaris for orphan kids.so now what is their appreciatoion of somalis. prevent saudization of somaland crapt.no thans no nothings.. :confused: i strongly advice the somali nomads to keep quite ...or do some thing for ur people.action is alway louder than words..... nacna will not help.fadhikudidr is what ruined somali into pieces.

when will think of reconcialtion of somali people if we start condaming those who giving hand to our brothers and sis in destroyed somalia.

please stop this kind of nonseseness for the poeple have work to do.

Nur   

Gadiid Walaal

Jazaakallahu Khairan for accepting my apology, it is said that good people admit their mistakes, but only the best people accept apologies once wronged. Alhamdulullah for having better brothers and sisters on this forum who are kind and understanding.

Nur

Blessed   

Originally posted by sayfulaah-almasluul:

we are world of freedom and everyone can experess hi/her opinion as they like it,......yes that so and no one can shut my mouth....that is why some brainwashed somalis want to say.

i wonder how much do they care of somalia and somalis?all they want is toororg and fadhi kudirir.....live in wester,,know nothing about suffering of somali civil war victims..and start sparking saudization of somaliland.damn itlet me tell saud is doing well and hard to help the somalilander more the somalilanders do for themselves.they buy their sheeps and build madaris for orphan kids.so now what is their appreciatoion of somalis.
prevent saudization of somaland crapt.no thans no nothings.. :confused: i strongly advice the somali nomads to keep quite ...or do some thing for ur people.action is alway louder than words..... nacna will not help.fadhikudidr is what ruined somali into pieces.

when will think of reconcialtion of somali people if we start condaming those who giving hand to our brothers and sis in destroyed somalia.

please stop this kind of nonseseness for the poeple have work to do.

No need 4 action saxiib. This Bashir guy kaligii ayuu iska nacnacleynayaa. My cousin came back from Hargaisa a few weeks back and she was telling us about the Islamic revival thats happening there. There is more Islam in Somalia than the Saudi can ever dream of :D

Nur

Great response walaal smile.gif