Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

Somaliland budget 2005

LANDER   

http://www.somaliland.org/ns.asp?ID=05012000 by Ali Gulaid, CPA

Well, what can be said. Very little has changed since the 2004 budget analysis done by Mr.Ali Gulaid. A little over half the budget supposedly goes to security and national defense, which can be somewhat argued within reason but what is most perplexing is not only the ridiculous amount of salaries the top administrations allows itself but how much it receives relative to ENTIRE MINISTRIES. But it gets even worst, the little amount that remains in some of those vital ministries is at times unaccounted for, meaning there is little evidence that money was really spent on the ground. I don't know how some of you UDUB supporters can justify this non-sense, some members of the party even have the audacity to come to England (Bristol) and claim that the president is "not receiving enough funding"? I hope you Somalilanders in England take some interest in this analysis and grill those greedy politicians when they come to your area. It is vital that we be aware what is going on in the homeland and not just ignorantly flag wave. The people of Somaliland and specially the less fortunate ones cannot afford the complecency of the young and educated qurbawiis. Anyway if this is not solved by the next presidential election and term, the future does not look very bright. As Gulaid said in his last remark "Walee wadanka sidaa wax u luminayaa meel ma gaadho!" I encourage you to read the full analysis