Sign in to follow this  
Oromia

What Is this Oromo Guy Up To ?

Oromia   

Man, 34, arrested at airport

Computer files, extra cash cited

November 16, 2006

Email this Print this A 34-year-old Dallas man was arrested at Detroit Metro Airport on Tuesday, carrying $78,883 in cash and a laptop computer containing mysterious files about cyanide and nuclear materials.

Authorities said Sisayehiticha Dinssa, a U.S. citizen who was born in Ethiopia, was arrested after getting off an airline flight from Amsterdam. They said he had spent four months in Nigeria on unspecified business.

When agents asked him whether he had any cash to declare, he said he had $18,000, authorities said. But when agents checked his luggage, they found an additional $60,883. When they scrolled through his laptop, they said they found the mysterious files. Dinssa told agents he was interested in learning about cyanide and nuclear materials.

Federal Magistrate Judge Donald Scheer approved Assistant U.S. Attorney Leonid Feller's request to detain Dinssa pending a detention hearing on Monday. Between now and then, Feller said, agents would try to find out more about him and the computer files.

He is charged with concealing more than $10,000 in his luggage, which carries a maximum penalty of 5 years in prison, plus forfeiture of the money.

His lawyer, Deputy Federal Defender Leroy Soles, couldn't be reached for comment.

By David Ashenfelter

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061116/NEWS05/611160324/1007

Oromia   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I second that...

What is 'wrong'? Lately, the distinction b/n right and worng is getting blurred for many.

Oramia I am very sorry that I can not please you at this time. In reality, Allah knows what is in the minds of the subject, and I just hope the subject for the best if that is not enought. I will pass this onto Hassan Dahir Aweys freedom fighter and deffender of Somalians and Oromo because he care about you more then I do and He will repond to you as soon as possible.