Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed nuur

Future of Somalia

The People Of Somalia are suffering, Families dying, The National Pride being strangled and the World, which does not care about the Homeland anymore, what is next? The Somalis turning out to be like the Hmong people. (For those who don’t know them, the Hmong live somewhere in Asia and have no homeland, there are spread around the USA with more going to Europe.)

I feel Ashamed to say that some people are just bigots and have no idea what they say when they talk.

We should listen to each other and then focus on how to bridge the Gap we have instead of threatening each other, The Young Adults are those who will be responsible for the future, if Somalia has any future to it. The Young Adults now will be the same as the old generation, which destroyed our nation, land, and people. We have killed and robbed each other and murdered one another. It’s just sad to watch and see that there is no hope and we can do nothing but watch our computer screens and seek news about the homeland. We should not be listening to Music and wondering what 50-cent will come up with next or who is having beef with who. Instead we as the young generation of this nation must, -- I said that again, we must be ready to break out of the old ways and look into the future, we must not be blinded by faith and old men who have made our country the failure it sits upon, what benefit would your Children have if they know they have no where to call "My Country".

Many others and I have thought about this, however I have not been as determined as I am now. To be a good thing for the nation and the public of Somalia, I have never thought about creating anything until now, I realize that, I cannot sit and watch on the sidelines no longer, I used to think that, what will some old people who have made such a disaster for families who live in Somalia and people of Somalia would think about a person like me trying to influence them, the truth is that I for one cannot do it alone, And I for one cannot bring of a huge change but to myself, but if we group and try to start something Beneficial, something we can say, "we have made that Work" and something we can have as momentum of our changing ways. Something that can unite, Make a difference and change our nation, our people and our ways of viewing politics. I am truly ready to use what I can and to help out the people of nation. Others and I will work hard and be determined to organize something that we can be truly satisfied with.

If you have followed what have written so far, you can really see the Passion in my eyes, the passion that cries out help for my people, my nation. Can we all see this? Will we read in the newspapers and in the internet that our country is in smokes once more, will we read that efforts made to seal wounds started by all the old people and so called "politicians" have went to waste. Or will we stand up and group and demand change, and or we will force change if we group and make our efforts heard from New-York to the Last street in the Ogden Region.

I must ask you my fellow sisters and brothers, both as Muslims and Somalis, do you have any sense of what can occur if we have no peace, do we have any worth of our selves, of our people, of our nation and most of all of our great faith. Do we see a future for ourselves in our land, or will we rot here and let ends meet. And not even care about Somalia? I sure hope that we do not come to such conclusion, however I see no end to manipulated young adults who have been brainwashed by the media and those old Clans based parties and people who feel clans are their most important thing in life.

I want answers and if you can please provide them, I will be thankful to hear them, if you don’t have answers then I ask that young people to register themselves and try to work or form some kind of an organization that would benefit and make solutions to our country. With small funding and little cooperation from such people as you work with, then we will have no problem of going to our nation and demanding solutions that we see fit. And since I see no benefit to warlords and clan based parties, we should not let the young adults who will truly face the challenges of this nation to be divided by such a thing as clans and political parties that have are based upon clans, which in fact made us all pay dearly when that itself started the longest and most powerful power vacuum ever in the history of the world.

I beg you that we should not sit down and rest till we have something we can call our own, something that can be Engineered and decided upon by Young Adults of Somali origin all over the world, from the tip of our land to last island in the west.

I thank you all for listening and I hope you contribute to this discussion and what you would do about helping people of Somalia and if you are willing to assist or join organizations and parties that are working hard to organize, or even if you are like us and trying to start something.

-------------------------------------------------

I have nothing against old people and what they think, I just feel they should stay out of the way and should retire from the destruction they brought. From whatever clan they are from and whatever place they are at...if they kill and ordered their own people to kill other people are just their own too. The people out there are just Mafias with government.

Thanx

Mohamed Nuur