Sign in to follow this  
yasinnomad spear

death to zionists

Khalaf   

Salaamu alaykum brothers/sisters

Brother Nur you said:

The respect I am talking about is that we should at least learn from them how well they plan and execute what they set out to do, no matter how long it takes, ( Vision Greater Israel 2020 is on schedule and under budget ). Anyone who does not respect his enemy is doomed, and will never learn to equalize nor defeat them.

--I disagree: There is nothing we need to learn from the Jews, nor do we as Muslims need to wonder- our way to victory as an Ummah does not come from watching our “powerful†enemies but by following the Quran and Sunnah. What is happening in the Mideast, in the world should not be surprising to a Muslim since all of this was foretold by the Quran and the Prophet blessings be upon him. Were we not told to follow the Quran, obey the Prophet, follow the Shariah and uphold it, if we don’t, Allah Most Great warned us that the enemies will be granted victory and fighting amongst us will result? Just pointing it out….I know you already know ….as the good Muminah also put it.

The Success of Jews shouldn’t awe us, they are cowards, with the latest technology weapons, army, , medicine, support yet are still checked by young soldiers with only heart.

Allah says about the Jews: They will not fight you (even) together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls.(hmm in tanks and in jets, cowards!) Strong is their fighting (spirit) amongst themselves: thou wouldst think they were united, but their hearts are divided: that is because they are a people devoid of wisdom.

Allah Most Great says:

Allah has promised to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds that He will of a surety grant them in the land inheritance (of power) as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their state) after the fear in which they (lived) to one of security and peace: `They will worship Me (alone) and not associate nothing with Me.’ If any do reject faith after this they are rebellious and wicked. So establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity: and obey the Apostle; that you may receive mercy. Never think that the Unbelievers are going to frustrate (Allah's Plan) on earth: their abode is the Fire and it is indeed an evil refuge!

And as Abdullah bin Rawahah (Allah be pleased with him said):

Men, you have come out in quest for martyrdom. We do not fight the enemy on the strength of our numbers, or our power, we fight them with religion we have been honored with by Allah. Thus advnce towards Mu’tah and the army of Heraclius. Keep your right and left wings in order. Come on, we shall be winners both ways, either victory or martyrdom!.

Also it seems to me, that the Muslims are left with dua in their homes like women, as a Falestine woman once asked: Where are the sons of Islam? We are left with only words and dua mama! May Allah remove this cowardness from the believers….part of me thinks this a$$ kicking is for the benefit of the Muslims. And to Allah we belong and to Allah is our final return.

Nur   

Khalaf bro.

You write:

--I disagree: There is nothing we need to learn from the Jews, nor do we as Muslims need to wonder- our way to victory as an Ummah does not come from watching our “powerful†enemies but by following the Quran and Sunnah.

Brother

Could you elaborate on how you would use the Quraan and Sunnah alone (without any need to assess the current situation of your adversaries in the conflict) to reach an equitable settlement with the jews in israel?

You Quote Quraan:

"Allah says about the Jews: They will not fight you (even) together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls.(hmm in tanks and in jets, cowards!) Strong is their fighting (spirit) amongst themselves: thou wouldst think they were united, but their hearts are divided: that is because they are a people devoid of wisdom.

Brother, this verse describes Jews at the time of the revelation and Muslims of today, which group do you plan to fight first? using verses out of context can lead to disasters.

You Quoate Quraan;

Allah Most Great says:

Allah has promised to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds that He will of a surety grant them in the land inheritance (of power) as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their state) after the fear in which they (lived) to one of security and peace: `They will worship Me (alone) and not associate nothing with Me.’ If any do reject faith after this they are rebellious and wicked. So establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity: and obey the Apostle; that you may receive mercy. Never think that the Unbelievers are going to frustrate (Allah's Plan) on earth: their abode is the Fire and it is indeed an evil refuge!

Brother where does these verses forbid us from learning factors that helped Israelis against Palestinians, besides, who is at war currently against who? is there a Muslim Establishment that is confronting Jews? or do we have a headless body of the remnants of a dead Islamic caliphate, re-assembled as secular Nation states by their western mentors at war over a territorial sovreighnty of land taken away from Palestininans by Jews who were given by the British who usurbed it from the ailing Ottoman empire?

Any reaction to events without a wells structured approach that are kept together with patience, and a tawkkul of Allah will NOT help the ummah reach an equitable settlement with its enemies, short of that, the sunan of Allah dictate that Tawakkul alone wont do the trick, Prophet Muahammad SAWS, sent by the all powerful Allah to mankind had to trick Quresih as he lept out bed leaving behind Ali, sneaking out with the company of AbuBakar, taking the most difficult terrain as to hide his traces and hiding in Ghaar al Xiraa, afterwards saying to his companion, " Do not be sad, Allah is with us"

Unless we separate racial hatred of Jews as a race, from our conflict of Aqeedah and faith with present day israel and Zionist Jews worldwide, we will fail to deliver Allah's message to the very Jews that we are at odds on land issues. Because that is exactly how Jews perceive Arabs and Muslims. But Jews draw racism from their falsely recorded religion that taught them that gentiles are like animals, but in islam, non-Muslims are respected and protected, devided into two groups, non combatants (should never be attacked) and combatants should be. However, in the present Mideast mess, we have a plethora of factors that wil make a boy grey in a day.

Nur

Khalaf   

Nur you asked:

Could you elaborate on how you would use the Quraan and Sunnah alone (without any need to assess the current situation of your adversaries in the conflict) to reach an equitable settlement with the jews in israel?

Now this may sound like preaching...I was on the speech team yo :D but heres what I think about the situation of not only the Muslims in the Middle East and their current conflicts but for the entire Muslim Ummah including what is happening in Somalia. During these times today- the 21 first century we the Muslim Ummah are in the meccan period as during the time of the Prophet Muhammad blessings and peace be with him.

Now what does this mean? Um sure u are aware my brother that during the meccan period the Muslims were a persecuted minority, with neither a state or an army, no such thing as khalifah or shairah was in sight. Tho today we are vast in number….we are in the same situation!

Marka what did they those whom we should follow do? They called the people to Islam and to make the people follow the commandments of Allah Most Great. Quran and Sunnah Alone. Not 80% nor 90% but 100% following the Quran and complete rejection and separation of anything and everything that is in conflict with Al-Islam. Thus they created a community of belief and we should do the same….instead of worrying about the external jihad or confronting the new world order……we must make jihad against our own selves first and go back to the basic fundamentals of Islam.

As Allah says: Allah has promised to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds that He will of a surety grant them in the land inheritance (of power) as He granted it to those before them…..(Quran)

You got Muslims today who do not pray nor keep fast nor are righteous nor know Islam well yet talk about the Muslim Ummah and jihad. This religion is simple: educate yourself, your families, your community, follow the Quran and Sunnah and Allah Help will be near. As you know my brother the Muslim Ummah are weak in materialism, centuries behind…..however Islam is superior morally never did the Muslims ever gain victory with superior strength but with religion.

Once this is done a community of believers whose guide is only the Quran and Sunnah should form a Medina a state with righteous rule….

This is the difficult part…because the Muslims have no Abu Baker(ra) or an Umar (ra). But we have the Quran and Sunnah and possibly a medina for example-Xamar.

Nur u said:

Brother, this verse describes Jews at the time of the revelation and Muslims of today, which group do you plan to fight first? using verses out of context can lead to disasters.

Can u tell me how this verse out of context? The verse describes bani Israel not only at that time but all times. Before anything hearts should be purified first.

You said:

Unless we separate racial hatred of Jews as a race, from our conflict of Aqeedah and faith with present day israel and Zionist Jews worldwide, we will fail to deliver Allah's message to the very Jews that we are at odds on land issues. Because that is exactly how Jews perceive Arabs and Muslims. But Jews draw racism from their falsely recorded religion that taught them that gentiles are like animals, but in islam, non-Muslims are respected and protected, devided into two groups, non combatants (should never be attacked) and combatants should be. However, in the present Mideast mess, we have a plethora of factors that wil make a boy grey in a day.

A believer in Allah can never hate nor harm a human being….the toleration of the Muslims and the respect and protection they have provided to non-Muslims is unparalleled in human history. The Muslims controlled India for 1000 years, yet that nation is majority Hindu today, no Muslim solider in Indonesia, yet Indonesia has the largest Muslim population. Christian churches and synagogues still exist in Muslim countries. This modern violence against aggression of state terrorism is unislamic since there are strict guidelines when it comes to fighting.

Inshallah I answered your questions my brother….its funny u mention present conflicts can turn a boy grey…. in High school I was very interested about these conflicts doing debates speeches…..growing old mentally! but now I feel like that meccan nomad worrying only of my camels. If u look at the world today….many conflicts involving Muslims.....the 21st will see big changes I think. But as the Quran says: let those who believe put their trust in Allah. Allah Alone is suffcient for the believers!

Nur   

Khalif bro.

Well said, we are indeed in a period similar to that of early Mecca, in which Muslims where oppressed by their own respective clans and families.

Historically speaking though the non-ending battle between good and evil, sponssored respectively by Allah and our archrival, Satan, had many manifestations throughout time, even way before the advent of Prophet Muhammad SAWS.

During Noah's time, a handful of believers follwed Noah to the end, as we all know their predicament ended with the great flood in which the non-believers where drawned and life on earth began with a clean slate.

Ever since that standoff, many Prophets were sent to their respective people's by the same God of Noah, with the same message, " Worship Allah alone and and do not obey Daaghuut" "Daghut" means any rival source to Allah's sovreignty, be it a living entity like a human systems or an animal, or a statue.

After each renewal of the same Unitarian ( Tawhid) based belief in the Almighty, humans have always compromised their faith and fell to polytheism in action by disobeying Allah and obeying those with might.

"There goes the people of Aad, they willfully rejected their Lords messages, disobeyed His Messnegers , only to follow the footsteps of the Powerfully stubborn in their ranks " Quran

" As for Aad (people) they undeservingly became arrogant on earth, saying " who is mightier than us? have not they seen that Allah who created them (in the first place ) is mightier then they, and yet, they were bent on rejecting his messages "

The Messages of Allah SWT continues, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Moses & Aaron, Zakariya, John, Jesus and finally Muhammad's. All of them carrying the torch one after the other like a relay team, each one carying the torch of light a little further until the final lap was completed by our Messenger Muhammad SAWS.

In the above sense, Islam is not a race, and the name "Muslim" is not a permanent description for a people. All of the people who obeyed Allah throughout that history are Muslims, no matter what there nationality was, and those who denied Allah's message are Kuffar including those with names like Muhammad living in our midst, the only measure of conforming to Islam is unqualified acceptance of the Mesasage and Messaneger, and a devotion to Allah alone in all of our endeavors.

Now if you use that logic in the current conflict in the Midlleast, a conflict in which land stolen from Palestinians and the Lebanese is the issue, Israel being the entity that stole the land, we have a sticky situation, on one hand the Lebanese and the Pelestinians are not a homogeneously Muslims, they include other religions and sects, and so is Israel, a mixture of Athiests, devout Jews , Arabs, Druze and Christians, now, add a little spice by bringing in a UN peace keeping force of many religions and nationalities to this confusuion, what beats my sense of sanity is how in the world can we add Islam as a party to this land dispute Mess, regardless of the injustice and evil or the unbalanced power equation in which a tiny Isreal is cleverly using Golaith ( USA) to whip captive Gazza Palestinians and Lebanese, all the while the hypochritical UN ( funded 25% by US) acting as another tool to deliver the same injustice with a different packaging?

The Mogadishu apprisal was a new phenomena altogether, it sent shockwaves worldwide, it exposed the real powers behind Somalia's 16 year un-civil war, tail between their tails, these forces withdrew to regroup yet on a different formation bent on fighting their maker by fighting the resurgence of Islam as a new solution for an old ailment , Disbilief in Allah and oppression of the masses. Today, those who were suspected to have caused so much genocide to our people were proven red handed to be behind attrocities committed in Somalia.

Note: As for the verse that I said you have used it out of context, every verse in Quraan is valid for either:

1. Specific Event and People

2. General Event and as a Description for any people with such trait

The second type applies here; Jews at the time of Prophet Muhammad in Madina where like Muslims today, divided allegiances, rivalry among them selves, broke many covenants with Allah SWT, etc. In that sense, we see Jews of today are not only united on issues of the survival, but have forced the Super Powers to make their cause the most important issue in the world, so important is their cause, that they have forced US to recreate the Middle East to suit their dream, and slowly, the picture is getting clearer. On the otehr hand, the verse is easily mapped to Muslim world of today.

Nur