Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Qaxootigii Ugu Badnaa Ee Xamar oo Hargeisa Soo Gaadhay + Photos

The government is from the good people ,,,, shooooooooot

We're trying to help those you killed, displaces, demolished their houses and never let them get some sleep.

"You"

thats fighting talk brother.

I have in no way, shape or form contributed to what your talking about.

When a displaced Somali woman and her 5 children comes to you. The last thing You'd should do is to embark on a propaganda campaign over her helplessness in the process shaming her as well as your self.

Somalis from Somalia are Somalis from Somalia to me whateva color they take ,,,,,, Yes it is YOU who made them suffer and walk all da way to Somaliland

In that case, politically speaking we are equally guilty. I fiddled with the dented ferari but lacked the tool kit and couldn't make it work. You the had essential tool kid but refuse to jump start it and decided to nibble on peace of scrap and hopefully make it worth while one day which i for one hope you do. smile.gif

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Dadkani madax adakaa ,, way soo qaxeen yet they say qaxooti ma nihin ,,, hadii waddanka nooga baxa oo la eryana oohin iyo qaylo ma joojinayaan iyo waa nala eryay ,,,,,

Hooy ka jooga before i give my orders and expell everyone soo qaxay ,,,,
:D

looooooooooooooool......JB go ahead if you can

we are there for our money and we dont need you. You need us and our business so stop hanjabaada.

Nephissa   

JB: Eeddo-deey walaalkeed wiil uu dhalay xaaskiisa aabaheed iyo 7 cunug baa meesha ii joogo. Illaah hadaa taqaan, reerka ii nabad geli.

Bishi ten dollar extra aan ku soo daraa boqol-kooda dollar, I know wax wayn kuuma goyneeso, laakin jaad-kaada iyo koob-kaaga shaaxa dhinac ay u xooree.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

The government is from the good people ,,,, shooooooooot

We're trying to help those you killed, displaces, demolished their houses and never let them get some sleep.

You??!!??

Ninkaan Cambodian iyo Mongolian wuxuu yahayba ismooday yaa u run naqa. War hooy, Soomaali haddaa iska saareysid, si quman iskaga saar.

Hargeysa is in Soomaaliya. It is a magaalo Soomaaliyeed, waa deegaan Soomaaliyeed. Degmo Soomaaliyeed loo qaxayna tan ma ugu horeynin, Soomaali deegaanadooda u qaxaan, be it from Raaskambooni to Raascasery to Seylac. Nothing new in this. The only thing new is that calling them, your own Soomaali brothers and sisters, 'refugees' and still isla qumantahay. The UN will not accept and label them refugees, but displaced people in their own country.

Don't politicize our brothers' and sisters' misfortune.

Xoogsade   

It would be nice if the new comers settle in an exclusive location and name the place Muqdisho Yareey. That new place would be the destination of (all) southerners when they travel through Hargeysa or want to live there, :D:D

Hargeysa waa magaalo soomaaliyeed, while its political pundits sell the seccession to a deaf world, southerners must lay claim to thier share of the the town , and even reconfigure the gene pool quick LOL.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

JB
: Eeddo-deey walaalkeed wiil uu dhalay xaaskiisa aabaheed iyo 7 cunug baa meesha ii joogo. Illaah hadaa taqaan, reerka ii nabad geli.

Bishi ten dollar extra aan ku soo daraa boqol-kooda dollar, I know wax wayn kuuma goyneeso, laakin jaad-kaada iyo koob-kaaga shaaxa dhinac ay u xooree.

loooooooooooooooool .... :D