Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Time for yet another foreign intervention in Somalia!

Emperor   

Juje, I am talking about now, you silly man...

AT, if you want to talk about history, Yusuf Yey was a brave Somali soldier who was decorated a war hero and won medals in both Somali wars against Ethiopia in 1964 and 1977....

We can and will find pictures of Aden Ade oo ugalinaayo bilad geesi sharaf Yusuf Yey...

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Juje, I am talking about now, you silly man...

Now.....? Ok ! where and when did Yeey and his few thousand men over run the ICU militias and the Al-Shabaab blinked?

Emperor come clean or retrieve your claim.

Abtigiis   

There were no wars in the days of Aden Ade! So, for what was he decored for, if it is not something that has to do with even distribution of Billado??????

Emperor   

Juje, Adeer what are you talking about, for a man of such level, I though you had a good command of the English language, I said Alshabaad chased and overrun the ICU of Sheikh Hotel/M. Ali Cumar, and blinkered when they met the former TFG troops... It real, and were reported in the news for the past few days... Dig SOL's archive and read them...

Originally posted by NG:

^^ See what I mean, A&T? We are all united in our view of AY. That is what we need. A focal point. Bring him back says I.

So Hassan Dahir can run back to Asmara :D

Emperor   

AT, Lool, you don't even know Somali history, do you?

Adeer let me teach you marka, Somalia fought Ethiopia in 1964, Aden Ade was the President of the state.... We will teach a bit by a bit

Abtigiis   

It was not a fighting. It was a border skirmish. uster baa la isku riday for few days. Don't talk history with me, you may get an unoleasant surprise.

Emperor   

Saaxib, it was a war Somalia fought with Ethiopia, not as big as the 1977 in which Somalia gained and won and lost again, but nevertheless the two countries fought...

abdullahi yusuf a war hero? what kind of alternative universe have i stepped into?

This ssdf traitor coward and eithopian slave is a war hero? Do you fools have any idea what a war hero actually is?

Ethiopia said it would intervene again if "terrorists" took power and threatened its security.

There is no sign yet, however, of a return of Ethiopian troops, though Addis Ababa is said to be funnelling supplies to anti-Shabaab militia.

Abtigiis   

Silaanyo is a hero. Let us talk about results, dear Emperor. He delivered. Yey, on the otherhand, failed at every trial.