Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Qur'aan: Moalim for children

Jacpher   

I've been looking for Qur'aan recitation for children, the Moalim version for kids. I have downloaded Juzz Amma, the Moalim version, kids reciting after Sh. Munshawi in mp3 format at islamway.com. Allah know how much the kids loved them. I could not find juz Tabarak and Mujaadalah. If anyone knows any link, please let me know. Thanks

A fried of mine told me he has juz Tabarak of Moalim Shiekh Munshawi (my favorite qaari) but it's time consuming to convert 3 tape cassettes to mp3 format and then burn to CD. I might end up doing that but before then I'm hoping someone can find a downloable one online.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Moalim Shiekh Munshawi

Are you sure that's his correct name? I often listen to qari' Muhammad Siddiq al-Minshawi (my favorite) at this link.

Jacpher   

You're right Haddaad bro/sis. That's his full name Muhammad Siddiq al-Minshawi but I was just using Munshawi for short. I have come across that link on islamweb.net before but what I was actually looking for the Moalin Mus-haf for kids, where children are reciting after the sheikh. Here's a link of what I am talkig about.

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Recitor&iw_a=view&recitor_id=218