Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Loving your nation more than it's people

By God will the just war is about to reign

Mansa Musa

Sheeka war is the solution. As I suggested many times before there is a good ol'war needed in the North. It looks like I am getting what I wished for so sit back, relax and see the outcome.

Me

It is unfortunate. There is no "just war" about a clanish war, which the Sool war seems to be. Nothing just and holy about it.

Soomaali clan wars waaka dagaaleen, oo ku dhawaad 20 sano u socdaan. None had prevailed outright, and none will in the future.

Blessed   

Sit back, relax and see the outcomes, eh me?

I'm guessing you have never seen what war does to people, never seen a mother cry over her child, never seen displaced hungry women with their children, orphaned kid or maybe you're simply too retarded to process those images in your brain.

Things will probably settle down as they always do in that area (sorry to be a bearer of such disapointing news). Still, I've never read anything more sadistic, acuudu bilaah.

NGONGE   

^^ Even if he did, do you think it would change his mind? It didn't change the minds of those fighting in all parts of Somalia (and they run the risk of seeing their own mothers, children and family killed)! Why in the world would it bother Gary Kasparov here?

Kash-kash, pipe down, son. He's no more a warmongering buffoon than you are, son. When you denounce indhacade and caydiid maybe your holier-than-thou cries will be taken seriously.

Blessed   

^ :D Where are the other two?

The blame on the Amxaars is a little over-played, though.

Ngonge,

It probably wouldn't. :(

I'm starting to think Kasparov talks of nationalism of another Somalia.

p.s I heard of your theory on when Somalis will rule of the world.. :D I fully agree. :(