Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Remembrance and Prayer :

Wiilo   

Remembrance and Prayer

I am one of the many thousands of people who believe in Allah, recite His praises, avow His glory and majesty, and are strengthened by His bounty and support. I have come to know the Almighty through the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace. I read the Qur'an and I studied his biography; then I discovered my inner self harmonizing with his message. My heart and mind were refereshed by his call. Thus I became one of the vast multitude who have accepted Allah as their Lord, Islam as their way of life, and Muhammad as their guide and prophet.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

Wiilo   
Originally posted by Wiilo:

[QB] Remembrance and Prayer

"I am one of the many thousands of people who believe in Allah, recite His praises, avow His glory and majesty, and are strengthened by His bounty and support. I have come to know the Almighty through the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace. I read the Qur'an and I studied his biography; then I discovered my inner self harmonizing with his message. My heart and mind were refereshed by his call. Thus I became one of the vast multitude who have accepted Allah as their Lord, Islam as their way of life, and Muhammad as their guide and prophet".

I love this Islamic Poetry.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq: