Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Al MUHAAJIRUUN, and their likes (excuse the spelling)

salam aleikum brothers and sisters

I would just first like to appalud all the nomads who manage to contribute on here, i find it very helpfull so keep it up ppl.

My question simply unfortunately guys deviates slightly frommost the pos here that are informative and general useful to guys. Howverey i feel it is an improtant topic to discuss.

How do u guys feel about groups such as Al Mujahiroon (a controversal islamic party exsiting in the uk) and similar groups (plz refrence any other groups u know off) that seem to try, at least thats how they cum across to me, to try and gain publicity by playing on most topics that the media luv to run on in the campagin to try and slander and defamate islam.

For example they said they want to 'put the islamic flag on top of number 10 downing street, forciable if necesaary'.

And more recently they tried to hold a press conference on sept 11, if i rember correctly with a inflamatory title like somethin like 'the great day ' or somethin likle that.

so guys plz feel free to reply as u like and voice ur views as there much appreicated.

Haashim   

Assalaamu calaykum Shuju, just correcting their name is : MUHAAJIRUUN not mujaahiruun.

mujaahiruun is a negative name in islam it means the people who make sins publically like most western countries, and there's HADITH in which RASUUL (S.C.W) says ALL MY NATION (UMMATU MUXAMMAD) WOULD BE FORGIVEN EXCEPT MUJAAHIRUUN), so please change that name.

My response will come soon inshaallah.