Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Gabiley Somaliland any pics ?

Duke, there is good war and bad war.

*"Adhicadeeye front" is bad war.

*"I love gebiley, can i have the pictures of beautiful gebiley, ooh gebiley is soo nice, gebiley this gebiley that" is a good war.

i meant the later, if you know what i mean.

^^^I think you are talking from your backside again lad. I never think any war least of all with Somali's is good, and I see you are upset that I want to know about a Somali town. Why do you think its not part of Somalia or it is not a good town?

Or are you as usual just transfixed at the Duke's motives?

Also it seems you do not know what the word war means :D

Lads more pics are needed so far so good. Thanks Nabad.

Since when have you become a pacifist?

Cajaa'ib Sheekhow!

You of all people who supported the greatest Somali tyranny of all time. A/Y Yeey, does it ring a bell?

Any charm offensive towards somalilanders would not work, because you already have wasted any credibility you may have.

^^^Lool. I am not a pacifist but I hate war adeer, war is useless, what have we fought for and as for Yusuf he a hero to me and will remain so, I am not here trying to get votes or support from anyone, I tell it like it is kid.

Now the topic is about a Somali town in Somaliland state I wanted to get some pics, do you have any? No then whats with all the talk and the discussion?

war heedhe, pacifist means "peace lover" which is same as "war hater" get it.

But you see

supporter of warlord = war hater

is false, false, false, absolutely false.

supporter of warlord = war lover

makes more sense.

^^^loool. Again you are confusing yourself.

I am not a simple man, thus you trying to understand my motives and strongly held views is one thing. Also you seem to be having problem with the English language. Like I said to you before I aint a pacifist and would take your teeth out if you attacked me. But I aim not an agressor nor care for war.

Again do you have any pics?

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Again do you have any pics?

:D:D:D

Walle waxba salagleh...!

I would love to help you with pictures. But I can't help seeing the whole thing as a big joke from your part. It's like worst neo-Nazi going in African forum and asking pictures of Accra, which I hope you know where it is.

About my English, Bingo, at last you are right about one thing. Excuse me, it's my third language. But I have to insist that I am right about the meaning of pacifist.

KadawoAgain you are making a meal of it, you think it’s a joke, but that’s your opinion and you have a right to it. You have been spewing lyrics all day, but alas we all have a right to our own opinion but not to our own facts.

Again if you can not contribute to the topic, what’s the use of all this waffling?