Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Why ?

BOB   

Originally posted by hassan_baal:

Salaams all!

This is probably my first time on the only somali forum I know that is not complete garbage. May Allah keep it like that.

Brother Hassan first of all Salam Aleikum and Welcome secondly, I think a lot of credit must go to those who run this forum and the members as well because without the co-operation between these two it would’ve been as joke as the rest but pity lately the place is becoming like a typical Somali owned site where qabiil laaga hadlo, lagu af lagaadeeyo ama openly lagu amaano while kuwa kale lagu dacaayadeeyo which is why I HATE with passion the so-called politics section.

I urge Libaax Sankataabte and Co to take firm and immediate action intaysan ceeb iyo fadeexo kale meesha ka imaan, i respect freedom of speech but what I can’y stand is when people abuse such freedom which is exactly what has been happening in General Section the last few days.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Warmoog   

Personally, it is not that I find our deen uninteresting. I mainly use this site to air my thoughts on things (news, politics) which I tend to follow closely, but don't much chance to talk about in my day-to-day life and in the circles (of deen-oriented, but rather apolitical people) that I associate with. In any case, I intend to contribute more to this part of the forum, insha'Allah. Reviving the Islam section is a good idea. Quality is what gives this part of the forum its appeal, though. It seems to consistently retain two qualities that are particularly appealing: meaningful, beneficial threads and a calm, pleasant atmosphere. If the idea is to make it more active, let us keep it in mind to also maintain or add to its substance. Ultimately, that is what determines whether this is a place where people can benefit themselves and each other in some way.

Muriidi   

are there also real people behind our nick-names ?

i accuse some of us as "projects" seeking support from islam/muslims ..