Sign in to follow this  
Zaylici

Call for tribalism: become tribalist to aid Somalia, Somaliland, ******n,

Zaylici   

Xoogsade, when has to have access to power and resources in order to make a genuine contribution, since power and resources is now excercised within a clan-based society, we see no reason, why we will not use such resources and power, if we can access them, to advance the interests of the clan and that of Somalia. The central chellenge, as we see it, is that of reconciling between the interest of Somalia and that of the clan.

I wish to persue a norrow tribalism to help Somalia: use tribalism for good reasons. I have seen with clarity this: people act on the basis of their shifting loyality. So, I said to myself, why not follow the current rather than act against it.

whenever Islam and Somali nationalism compete for narrow tribalismm, regionalism, and other particularims, particularim wins the day. We have seen this triumpth of tribalism over and over again. So, it goes, why not openly advocate for your clan or region to improve the conditions of your tribe and in the processes do good for Somalia.

I am now planning to advocate for this idiology: pure clan idiology.

I ask, please be a committed tribalist; be secretive about it, however, and then whenever you serve the clan also serve, if the circumstances permit,common Somali interests.

Observation

It has been observed that Somalis admire dynamic and repressentive state, yet they admire their clan to dominate the state; in other words, they continue to be loyal to their clans, yet they wish a dynamic state, what a contradiction?

when the two compete for loyality, they support, without reservation, the clan.

If I advocate for tribalism or any other narrow particularism, I am only advocating for what is working, hoping that we may ride this tide to build rather than distroy.