Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

The battle of Jamal (Camel)

Dhubad.   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Looking for an authentic information about the above topic, can someone please guide me ?

Jazaakallahu Khayr.

Nur   

Dhubad

The word "authentic" can mean different things to different people. This dispute has been used as a wrong argument by some. My advice is before you burn your eyes with reading materials in detail, a fundemental look at Islamic history may be in order, ( http://www.iu.edu.sa/edu/mutawasit/tarikh3_Index.htm ) ( Islamic University Of Madina), (the materials are in Arabic), only then can all things fall in their proper places.

eNuri Librarians can help you find useful infromation, but not before knowing the context of your search in order to provide the right sources to quench your thirst for knowledge.

Nur

Dhubad.   

Thanks Nur. However,my Arabic is a bit rusty at the moment but I should try to read it inshallah. I have read al-Raheeq al-Makhtūm and Suwar min Xayaati Al-Saxaabah a couple of years ago so I guess I have got the head start one needs to put things in their proper places.

In fact, I need to revive my knowledge of Islamic History ( التاريخ الإسلا ) specially after the prophet (ASW) inshallah.